What head of government is the best looking?

Now that we have many female prime ministers, etc., how about Yingluck Shinawatra of Thailand? Such a contrast with Hilary Clinton!

Look quickly, though, she might be deposed in the next few days!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 5

• Cristina Fern├índez de Kirchner the current president of Argentina is attractive for her age and as far as presidents go. link link link link link link link link

• Depends what you'd call the head of government, I mean I liked Carla Bruni...

• Michelle O works for me. Figuratively speaking.

• Helle Thorning-Schmidt the current prime minister of Denmark is the best though.

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

(Best Pics Ever)

link

link

link

link

• Hilary is not prime minister or president. I don't know if you have a taste for south Indian women or not but if I were to take the liberty of including former heads, I will include Hina Rabbani Khar (former foreign minister - just a few months back) of Pakistan.

• ugh no lol she's a gold digger and a cougar have you seen her pics with bilawal bhutto oh and she is a promiscuous woman

• You say promiscuous like it's some sort of bad thing.

• *south Indian ==> south asian

My last comment does not apply to most of the women in PTI (Pakistan Tehreek e Insaaf = Movement For Justice) as they are new in politics and have a good social and financial background. Most of the people in this party were accomplished in their respective professional fields.