Do women find beards attractive? Not huge long beards.

Do you girls/women on this site find beards attractive? Smaller nicely shaped beard?

• Yes I'm a woman/girl and find smaller shaped beards attractive.
  • I'm a woman and I do not find beards attractive.
I can't get this picture of me linked, I will get off anonymous and set my profile to public.
My hair is currently buzzed right now, I have a picture of me with a buzz cut in my profile pics. The look I'm trying to achieve though is growing my hair out similar to my profile pic, but shaven on the sides kind of so it's not as lengthy on the sides, or at the top, and with a beard.

Do you ladies think that would look attractive, or weird xD?

Most Helpful Girl

• Scruff on a guy is so sexy.

Something like this: link

link

Oh my god so fucking attractive :3

What Girls Said 36

• Well... it HAS to be very clean-cut. Here's what I mean. I'm in engineering, so most of my friends are guys and I am around male all day. I've seen pretty much any beard you can think of. I'm a very clean cut person myself. I really value body hygiene and regular shaving (I do it too, hey! A girl's gotta go to the pool, etc.). So if a guy has a beard, it HAS to be groomed. That means no scruff on the neck, clean lines and not too long. A friend of mine rocks a beard all the time and he always maintains it very well. He actually looks better with it, so it's a plus. But a guy that lets his beard get all wild... Nope, me no likey. I've dated 2 guys with big beards in the past. The one I liked best knew the importance of beard grooming so it looked good on him most times.

• link

Beards are definitely nice. My boyfriend rocks the anchor link

• i like guys to be clean shaven. A beard isn't bad tbh as far as it suits the guy

link

link - this is what I mean

• I'm not really fond of hair that isn't on top of your head... But that's a different story.

Yeah, small beards are OK I guess. It really depends on the guy and his look. BUT ONLY SMALL BEARDS!

But anyway... I really dig 5 o' clock shadows ;)

• I don't think they are for everyone but I think it may work for you. It never hurts to do a test run and then just go from thee :)

• YES YES YES I love that shit,

my current love interest has a nice ass beard! mmmmmm :)

i love grabbing it when were intimate, its so manly ...i die :)

• Yes, I like facial hair...it honestly depends though; some guys pull the look off better than others.

• Not really.

• I think it depends on the face shape, some might look attractive with them but I don't like beards in general.

• it depends on the man and how groomed he keeps it

the link pheabs posted is great, they all look very handsome

• I have never found facial hair attractive.

• it depends on the guy. On some guys I hate it on other guys I don't mind it.

• oh, yes! always with a beard please :)

here : link

most of them attractive !

• I either like clean shaven or stubble. If I can grab it, it's too long.

• Yes and no it just really depends on the guy. Some guys look really hot with them while others look much better clean-shaven. But definitely a shorter, nicely shaped beard over a full one

• I didn't vote because I both like them and don't. It depends on your facial features, I think a "chin strap" is attractive on most guys.

• Whaaaaat? Those things are ugly as fuck. Is it an American thing though? I get the feeling Americans really like chin straps, goatees and soul patches (all ugly unless you have the bone structure of a greek adonis).

• Hahahah!

• Yeah but not all guys can rock that look.

• No beards.. but its up to the guy if that's what you like

• I like to see men cleanly shaved, but I don't mind the beards :)

• I think they look really cute on certain guys.

• Depends on the guy. If he looks great without a beard, he probably won't look better with one. If he's kind of attractive, but not very, then I think a small beard will suit him. This is my personal preference. Or at least, that's what I've observed.

• YES! I love beards!

• yes , well trimmed and shaven are a plus

• Yes, yes, yes. Not too well groomed though :P Gotta look disheveled!

• NOT interesting in facial hair other than a fine stubble. Even then sometimes that's NOT a good look.

• The longer hair is definitely a better look, maybe a little stubble would look nice. Beards... no.

• Lol, my stubble looks so weird in some places haha it's patchy. But it looks good in some places, so I can try it.

Thank you for your advice!

• Sometimes I do, but not usually. But I did choose option "A".

• Not me

• Yeah, I decided to stick to clean shaving. I look okay with a beard, I just feel so gross, it's itchy and irritable and everything.

Clean shaving ftw.

• YYYEEEESSSSS

• A David Beckham beard would be appealing to me.

• Me personally, no. However stubble is acceptable.

But sometimes it depends on the man's face.

For an example Jimmy Kimmel looks uber yummy with some serious facial hair, as opposed to his smooth face:

link mmm.. mmm!

link eh...

• More from Girls
    6

What Guys Said 0