Girls: do you like CK one on a guy?

So my sister suggested that I should get cologne to wear on dates and the woman at the store suggested CK one so I bought a bottle.

I like the smell but isn´t it a bit girly ?

What do you girls think, would you like it on a guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd rather a guy just smell like he normally smells. It's like girls and make up. If she looks good with it on and horrible with it off then it sucks for the guy. If the guy smells good with the cologne but horrible without it, it's going to suck for the girl when he runs out.

What Girls Said 20

• I really don't know anything about cologne so I'll just answer like this. Most popular colognes smell good when used IN MODERATION. Meaning: don't go all out and bathe in cologne. No matter how good it smells, if you use too much of it, my nose will literally feel like it's melting and slowly falling off. Huuuuge turnoff. I always hold my nose whenever I pass the guys' locker room at school because it smells like a cologne graveyard in there. Gross.

• Not at all, sweetie. Maybe you think the name is "girly stuff," but the smell is enough to make the "girls talk." Sexy scent on a man. Might I also suggest "Ralph Lauren":))

• Google made looking up colognes for my guy friend and my brother for Christmas presents very easy. I found that there were great reviews from customers who bought Acqua di gio by Giorgio Armani and Versace pour homme for men. Thinking Acqua di gio has been around forever, I wanted to get them something newer. So I bought the Versace and I LOVE the smell! Never gets old, I could smell it ALL day. I never smelled CK one

• Paco Rabanne Invictus smells lovely on a man gets me everytime. Nothing better than a nice smelling man. :-)

• ck one is good but please PLEASE remember that less is WAY MORE than more with cologne. Honestly, just deodorant on guys is enough. if a guy reeks of too much cologne (or any kind of weird "spray" they've been talked into using...), it doesn't even matter how attractive he is, I'm not gonna talk to him. It reminds me of confused little boys in high school practically bathing themselves in AXE.

• True, sweetie..lol! "Too much of a good thing ain't good either..":))

• ooh yeah CK is really good my mum buys his perfumes. I prefer Armani

• yeah CK one is nice and into you - my mum buys the women version of them so yeah check that out too and ck obsession is another she buys

• Yep..Ck is good and it sure is not girly. Personally what I can't resist on a guy is HUGO BOSS but that depends on the girl you're with :)

• OH MY GOD HUGO BOSS ! I love so much ! and one million !

• Exactly! You have a great taste in colognes, maybe you should buy one of those if you don't like the CK one.

• It OK , I like the Georgio Armony better

• It doesn't matter as long as you smell good! And not like BO, outside, or just dirty haha

• I like. Try One Million by Paco Racbbane it's amaaaaaziiiiinggggg!

• Yes , CK one is fine

• I don't know what it smells like sorry.

• My dad and uncle wear obsession for men

I love that smell

• I like it.

• Yes

• nah you feel like it smells girly because it was the first perfume ever to be made for both guys and girls (i'm the only girl I know who wears it though?) but I LOVE guys to wear it, if I date a guy and he smells like ck one it's such a turn on i'd die so yeah, good advice. Azzaro's chrome is also a great choice. Basically get the fresh and light ones and avoid the spicy, sweet ones (like one million ewww), but to be honnest as for everything else it depends on the girl and her tastes. Most important thing is that you feel good with it and YOU like it (just like your clothing style or your tastes in music, don't fake them and be yourself, you'll be way more comfortable and natural)

• I love it personally, it's unisex. and I love when guys smell say, fresh, what I mean I don't like strong parfums ,supposed to be typical manly you know.

even if you smell a little sweet I love it, it shows your personality :)

• No. I don't like it.

• i love the ck! haha

• I the blue Ralph Lauren Polo cologne.. :D

What Guys Said 10

• I personally think it's too mild, most girls I've known go one of two ways... They either like sweet smelling or they like the more masculine smelling ones. I own a ton, including CK, Armani, Paco Rabanne, Issey Miyake, Jean Paul Gautier, Diesel and Tommy Hilfiger... Honestly it can get quite pricey, I'm glad I invested in most my aftershaves etc when money wasn't really an issue.

• "Oh my god, I LOVE CK One!"

- women, circa 1997

Didnt know they still made that stuff. I like Yves St. Laurent's "L'Homme", and Cool Water by Davidoff, although that's a 90s throwback too, haha.

• Wow, I didn't realize people read this much into pretty guy smell stuff. I wear deodorant.

• Wearing cologne is fine when going on a date just be careful if you put to much on and that is quite easy then you will reek lol and not smell to good just a dab behind the ears his usually good.

• Get Obsession by Calvin Klein or Acqua Di Gio by Girorgio Armani. I wear those 2 and girls seem to adore the smell.

• "1 million" is the stuff

• What is Ck

• Totally depends on your own natural body scent as to how the cologne interacts with it.

• ya

• I never had Ck one to be honest.

Tokyo by Kenzo (more on the casual side)

Aqua di Gio by Giorgio Armani

Kenzo Homme Woody

Ferre by Gianfranco Ferre (this is very woodsy and spicy for special events)

Alien Men by Müller - a bit more feminine yet I like it and ladies like it too.

Dior Homme by Christian Dior.

There are lots of them out there that are worth trying...