Am I the only girl who can't hook her bra in the back?

All of my bras have at least 3 hooks and that makes it so difficult when it comes to reaching behind my back to hook the bra. Some of my friends even make fun of me when they see me spin my bra around. I just don't want to spend forever with my hands meeting my back fiddling with the clasps. lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I hook mine in front and then turn it around and slide it up and put my arms through lol.

What Guys Said 6

• I've seen a lot of girls either ask for help or do the spin trick. Some guys can't tie their ties to save their lives, either.

• What's so funny about spinning your bra around? It's fast, easy, and not embarrassing at all. Bad friends.

• Join the club, I am still trying to learn to do it. Used to wear pull on bras

• work smarter, not harder. as long as the job gets done.

• Sorry, I thought this was girls ask guys, not girls ask girls

• All of them have 3 clips? You must have some impressive boobs! :P

What Girls Said 12

• My mom taught me to spin it around. I've always done that and wouldn't change it. It works well for me :)

• Nope, from the start I had trouble with that. I got around this problem by just putting on my bras like t-shirts, so doing up all the hooks then pull it over my head. :)

• mine have 2 hooks cause I have small breasts but yeah it is so piss taking when you cannot hook it in the back. I bought this basque like bra a few weeks back and it had 5 hooks but ugh I could hardly tie one on my own its sucked I was there in the bathroom after I had a bath for 20 min

my sister does it like you she spins her bra around hooks it and then spins it back

• I do the same thing. I always spin it around after hooking it in the front first. It's just easier that way.

• I hook mine in the front then spin it around, I can unhook from the back, but I have NEVER been able to hook from the back. Ugh :)

• lol did you ever learn how to put on a bra? just hook it up at the front then turn it back around. I'm pretty sure that is what most girls do so ITS NORMAL. what does it even matter how you put a bra on, as long as it is on at the end.

• I hook mine in front and then spin it around. So do most girls I know

• Ask your Bf. Most guys can do it with one hand ;)

• hook it in the front then go from there

• Don't feel bad that's what I usually what I do to.

• I always clip mine and the front and rotate lol

• I can't do it either. I always spin it around or ask my boyfriend for help.