Do guys like girls in tight sweaters or big oversized sweaters?

I think oversized sweaters are cute on a girl with shorts but I am a girl thinking this. Do guys think it is cute too? Or do guys like tight sweaters more that hug the body? Or both are good on a girl? :P

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer something that fits properly link

What Guys Said 10

• Most of us have a limited attention span, so if you are wearing shorts, we don't look much at your upper body.

I think girls should show off only one part at a time, or we will think the girl wants attention too much.

• A fitted hoodie is one of the hottest things a girl can wear. Baggy is kinda cute, but not attractive.

• Rather tight sweaters, oversize sweaters hide the beautiful shapes of the girl!

On the other hand, if my girl would feel comfortable in them I wouldn't mind. Prefer the happy smile to the beauty!

• I don't like it when I see a girl wearing a big oversized sweater. I think it looks stupid. Sweaters that are more fitting look much better. It doesn't have to be tight, but at least it should fit you somewhat properly.

• tight accentuates your curves more. I'd love to look at a tight sweater on a girl thatn an oversized one

• Sweaters are fine as long as they are not oversized. I like prefer it when girls sweaters are tight, but a normal fitting one is OK. Anything, but oversized and baggy is good.

• I think both look good

• Only if your wearing ours after you're just waking up

• tight saann

• I much prefer tight sweaters especially if you have curves to show off

What Girls Said 7

• I have always loved "over sized" sweaters on myself as a girl..Comfy, cozy, and they do look adorable. Although I am slim and may "swim" in them, I don't care who notices it or--me--for that matter.

However, with my "tale" here, I do find with the opposite sex, that when ever I "heave the weave", the guys will "o ogle and google" more to this "little filly".

This is my own experience, but of course, every girl has her own---"horse of another color" sweater story.:))xx

• Probably not since guys basically just want to see your curves and your body, and oversized sweaters won't exactly accentuate your curves. But if you feel cute in oversized sweaters (which I do too, oversized long sweaters with tights underneath is the bomb) wear them anyway. :D

• I think they like both: tight sweaters are tight (duh) and lots of oversize sweaters are thin enough that they actually show your form pretty well, and they usually have huge necklines that can show some cleavage if you have it. But boxy sweaters look good on no one. No one.

• I like both but loose/oversized are more comfy

• Guys are not in favor of the oversized trend, I can tell you that. They like things that actually fit you.

• They like both.

• I prefer to wear tighter sweaters.