Guys what's the perfect height for a girl?

What height are you, and what's a bigger turn off an girl that is too tall or too short?

• Below 5 ft
  • 5'0 to 5'4
  • 5'4 to 5'7
  • 5'7 to 6'0
  • Over 6'0 ft

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 5ft and one and a 1/2 inch. My ideal height is anyone who's about 4FT10inch to 5ft 6inch tall.

I'm sure if I find the right girl I can date a little taller but I may feel weird about it.

What Guys Said 13

• I'm 5'6". I like petite women because it obviously looks like a better match when people see us as a couple. I have dated 5'9" women before, though. But yes, 4'10-5'6 is great.

• Lol sorry. It's just so attractive. Most of the time they were picking me too so what can I do?

• I'm 5'11''. I think ideal is 5'8'' give or take an inch. I like being able to have close eye contact with a women (the perception that she's on my level).

• I'm 6'. My favorite height would be around 5 foot or a little taller. Below 5' is attractive as well. I never see girls under maybe 4' 9" but that height can still be very attractive. If a girl is my height I don't think it's quite as attractive. A girl that is around 5' 7" to 8" can be really good. It depends on her body.

• You're an asshole dude. Stop taking short women away from short guys. You're leaving us with nothing lol. Go for 5'7 or above man, you got the height to spare.

• Well, 5'6 to 5"9". I like taller girls for some reason, however in no way is that a deal breaker, height is really a non issue but preference is that height. I'm only 5'10", I would date a girl taller then me without an issue, but girls normally won't date someone shorter then them.

• I'm not totally strict but under 5'9, preferably on the shorter end at about 5 foot to 5'4

• I'm 5'11. I prefer women that are 5-5'4".

• I'm 6 foot flat and I voted C. That's the height I prefer but as long as she wasn't taller than me or a midget it really wouldn't matter to me.

• Well I'm not tall. I am 5'6 so a girl around there is nice.

• I'm 5'11" and I voted D.

• I'm 5'8 so about 5'6 would be purrfect.

• I am 6'3 so I defiantly prefer girls that are a little taller, preferably come up to my mouth or nose. This keeps me from having to bend over to kiss them, looking at the top of their head all the time haha

• I'm 5'3 so ~5'3 would be ideal. Imo only thing that matters is an extreme height difference. That said, I'd rather a girl be taller than me as opposed to shorter than me, if I had to choose either or.

• 5'4. Can you answer my question? If you live in America this does concern you! link

• thats funny iam an econ major

• decided to read everthing ..so what do you expect people here on GaG to answer you?

• Well since you are majoring in economics I thought I I ask your take on the subject, on the other hand I am trying to awaken as much people as possible because the system is most likely going to crash very soon! There is a reason why Obama is moving to declare martial law!

What Girls Said 0