Girls: Does it look (un) attractive if a guy wears sweatpants?

On a scale of 0-10, how (un) attractive does it look when a guy wears sweatpants? Does the (un) attractive level change if you notice that the guy has been at the gym?

• 0: not a deal breaker at all
  • 1-3: can be attractive
  • 4-6: indifferent
  • 7-9: looks unattractive
  • 10: should not be worn at all

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe I'm alone in this, but I honestly could care less what a guy wears. A man's fashion isn't something I pay attention to at all. Last year, I went out to eat with my boyfriend and he ate a huge portion... when we got back to his place, he was like "Don't judge me. I'm putting on my fat pants." And I was like "Lol, feel free."

What Girls Said 8

• it isn't unattractive.

• Just don't wear them everyday. A/B/C for me. It can be attractive and it is not a deal breaker but it can also be unattractive.

• I could care less, I mean im not a HUGE fan of seeing them worn out, but my bf wears them at the house and I actually think they look kinda sexy lol

• I love wearing sweat pants its comfortable! I don't mind if the guy I am dating wears sweat pants (depends where we are going and doing)

• I wear sweat pants sometimes so meh

• I love sweatpants, so if the guy wants to wear them and be comfy, THEN SOOO BE IT. :D

• I think it is super sexy when men where sweet pants

• Exactly how attractive is the man in the sweatpants? 'Cause my boyfriend looks pretty good in them. He is always shirtless in them and they hang low on his hips and you can see his "v" lines and mmm mmm mmm it's good stuff.

What Guys Said 1

• Generally, I try to do better, but I don't mind wearing sweats after the gym.