Ponytail or bun, which do you prefer?

Not talking about those hideous topknots that look like a ball wrapped in hair super-glued to the head when referring to buns.

• Ponytail
  • Bun
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Pigtails are best

What Guys Said 6

• ponytails (on women) are a turn on for me... not sure why.. i think they are very feminine.

• Hair down is best, but I guess ponytails are best out of the two you provided.

• I prefer an elegant bun hairstyle, and I am "talking about those [beautiful] topknots that look like a ball wrapped in hair super-glued to the head when referring to buns."

• Ponytail, from those two.

• I think ponytail looks hot on a girl. But, a beautiful girl should always have her hair down in my opinion.

• actually just complimented a girl today on her hair bun. i normally dont like it, but i thought it looked cute. she said she only puts it in a bun, when she's trying to be lazy

What Girls Said 8

• Messy bun or high ponytail.
    But personally, I prefer my bed head and I'm told it looks great anyway.:)
    I hope you all feel comfortable in your bedheads because nothing is hotter especially on my guy. It just screams, "TAKE ME NOW!" ... lol :D
    It's totally and completely you in your natural state. xD
    This is just my real and fun humored opinion lol.

• I like a messy bun. When I do a ponytail, it starts off high but after a few minutes, it falls lower and lower lol. I only like high ponytails... so instead, I wear my hair in a bun sometimes.

• I prefer ponytails. I hate buns. They usually look terrible.

• Both, in fact when I was in my early teens, I always had my hair in a pony tale and I never took it out, the only time I did was when I got in the shower. Ill put my hair up in a bun sometimes like for ROTC, but thats about it, or if I just want to put my haor back, ill either put it in a bun or a pony tail. Most of the time now, my hair is down.

• I personally like both but I prefer wearing a bun because my hair doesn't slap me in the face lol

• Preference to the pony tail.

• I prefer ponytails.

• I prefer ponytails