Is being decent looking a good thing?

Ladies I was wondering is being called decent looking by a woman a compliment?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes it is a compliment, dont over think:P

• In regards to me why can't they say hot?

• saying decent is a more respectful way of putting it without coming off as flirty.
      we could simply be wanting to tell u that u look good without actually hitting on u. so yeh.

• Thank you

What Girls Said 6

• Yes it means you are very attractive.

• Yes of course.

• It means not attractive but not ugly. . Woo hoo I'm plain

• Haha I don't know but it sounds like a good thing. Well there was this really cute guy I know, I really think he is really cute but I didn't tell him that.I only told him he is decent looking. Lol but he is really cute. I was just too shy to tell him that I find him cute

• This one girl above said it makes me very attractive. It made my day and raised my self esteem

• One of the best compliment i would give e a guy.

• But she told me this knowing I'm a 5

• Of course ,

• I Googled it and it means neither attractive or ugly. . How's that good?

• Cuz its decent and decent is sexy , thats my opinion

• Why can't they just say hot or gorgeous? It has to be a vague term

• yes it is good

• Google said it's neither attractive or ugly. . I'm plain looking

• How do I show you without it being public

• message me

• I think it depends on who said it, but all girls have different taste in men. I like to think of the old saying "one mans trash is another mans treasure" so if one particular girl doesn't find you attractive, there's others out where who will love you for being you and not just you're looks.

• If a girl doesn't find me physically attractive why would another?

• All girls find different things attractive. It just depends on her taste in guys.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm ordinary looking, and I was complimented by my close friend, ''I'm cute'', lol, I think all those compliments do mean compliments, but watch out their subcommunications, they are either good or bad

• in my opinion she was too shy to call u cute or hot, so what she said was a compliment

• Thanks.. This made my day

• A backhanded compliment from an insecure bitch. Like telling a woman they're handsome.

• This woman on here said it means I'm very attractive