What do guys think of yoga pants on girls?

Yoga pants are very comfy and fashionable at the same time. Im sure you guys approve...yes?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• A few days ago, I was playing around on my laptop in my sister's car while she was inside a tanning place.

A girl walked past the car to go into the tanning place and I saw her little booty in her yoga pants and thought, "Nice ass." Then another girl with yoga pants. "Also a nice ass." Then there was another, then another, then another, then another. I stopped thinking about asses and started to think, "Man, this is freakin' weird!"

I also thought, "These girls look insecure, like they believe they could not get a man without showing their goodies outright", and "Or maybe they are slutty, like they enjoy exhibition play", and "Or maybe they are the bitchy type who feel like they have to be perfect in order to keep their man's attention", and... Needless to say, my thoughts tended toward the negative.

I like when a woman is wearing yoga pants while exercising, but when she wears them anywhere and everywhere? Eh.

• They look great, and they show the wonderful shape of a woman's body. However, you have to be aware that sometimes they may probably show more than you like. :))

• Yes they look great on a Women who are extra flexible, and have a nice formed and fitted posterior. This makes them Extra Squeezable and Extra Kissable, and I Extra Extra want to read all about it.

• Overrated.

The ability to actually do yoga and be bendy, on the other hand...

• I assume they are comfortable and from the back they look amazing because you see the female's behind. So leave little to the imagination but it is what it is. I just enjoy the view.

• It's gotten a trashy image now that everyone is wearing them.

• Guys love them! There's blogs and websites dedicated to such things...

• i don tlike that they became a fad

• sexyyyyyyy

• Best thing ever invented

• What do you like about yoga pants on a girl?

• Butt not button lol.. stupid phone

• Yes its amazing how yoga pants allow nice butts to look like a vision of ecstasy even though their being covered. Makes a man want to grab on tightly and hold on dearly, for life.

• if you have the body for it then sure but if you don't then NOOO!

100% yes
    soshitech.files.wordpress.com/.../...-pants-24.jpg

nooooooo!

media.peopleofwalmart.com/.../5451.jpg

• I am always on cameltoe watch when it's yoga pants season.

What Girls Said 0