Does Your Crush Like You? This One Sign is All You Need

Why me?

You have a huge crush on someone in your class. She makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. He has an big effect on your mood. They make you feel great, but you wonder whether or not they feel the same way. Believe it or not, your typical person (whether or not is a crush), has very similar emotions. Meaning, they are likely to feel the same thing that you'd feel in a given situation. If you happen to feel something when you hypothetically stare into your crush's eyes, because they're doing the same thing, they are also likely feeling the same thing. If you feel like there's a huge spark in attraction because you feel like you can connect with him/her in a romantic or sexual way, they are likely to be feeling the same thing. Their emotions are no different from yours, even if you don't believe so. They are human just like you, and as long as you see that you are exclusive to them, I can guarantee that your crush has genuine interest, general feelings for you.

His/Her behavior around you is different from everyone else's

This is all you need to see. If you have interacted with your crush and see this sign, put your insecurities to rest. You wonder why he's talking to everyone except you. You wonder why she seems to quickly break eye contact with you, yet can comfortably talk to anyone else in the room. You wonder why he talks to you less often, especially compared to other girls, yet shows blatant interest in you. If you ever see that your crush's behavior around you is very different from everyone else's, you know that you are exclusive to your crush, and that's all you could ever want.

Your given significant other and your typical lovers are exclusive to each other, and even though you see that he isn't able to talk to you as easily, you also see that his behavior around you is different. It's different because he cares about what he does around you. It's different because she wouldn't want to mess things up right in front of you, so she chooses to admire you from afar. It's different because they like you, and their actions around you matter to them. You are a beauty in their eyes, and you have been singled out over every other person they see; every other person they talk to, and that is truthfully the only sign you need to be able to tell if someone has genuine interest in you.

You still feel down since they can't talk to you as easily as other people and are confused because you believe they like you then, but now, you don't. Though if you see this sign in any crush, I can guarantee that he finds you just as beautiful, that she finds you just as attractive, that they find you just as great as you feel about them.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 13

• 4d

I would ask something. There's this guy who sent me a drunk text. It said, "Are u my wife?"
    I said: "no. Now shut up and sleep."
    He:"become mine."
    Me:"what?"
    He:"you're so cute. U can become my wife"

What does this mean? Is it normal or something else? Yes, he behaves differently but not like, blushing and all just - like taunting and the behavior which best frnds have.

PS: we aren't best frnds and he has admitted to having a crush on my frnd. All know about it. But off late is not keen on talking about her

Thanks :)

• 1d

Be warned, this doesn't look like a guy I'd mess around with..

• 1d

Hm. I gotcha ya.
      I'll be careful.
      Thanks :)

• 1d

No prob at all.

• 3d

I agree except he never kept looking away. His eyes were always locked. He used to talk to others freely but use hand gestures with me. A great take.

• 5d

This myTake is excellent just as your other ones! Congratulations! I love it!

• 3d

i like your tips ! better than magazines !

• 3d

It's so hard to believe that someone can like me. I'm so insecure and it messes with things like these. :|

• 4d

It was really interesting for me to learn about it, thanks ;)

• 4d

Yes.. it happened to me too. My crush is so confusing. When we are alone he rarely talks to me. When his friends which are girls come, he talks non stop. But when we are really alone in public, he will touches my head and hair, caress my cheek and hair, egen hild my hand while kneeling down in front of me. Its so confusing. What does he want?

• 4d

Sounds like this guy is interested in you both romantically and sexually. Since you like this guy, you may let it happen. He definitely likes you back.

• 4d

Touching is an obvious sign that someone likes you.

• 2d

I think he likes me back but I'm way too nervous around him (and I think he feels shy around me as well).
    Anyway I would always notice him around school everyday (since day #1) and he's in the class next to mine; I noticed him gravitating towards me at times (becoming interested on the poster behind me). When he entered his class he took a look at me but immediately looked away whilst slightly blushing; I look at him for like a few seconds when he's not looking (because I'm too shy as well)
    I actually sent him a friend request and message on fb and he replied and accepted my friend request; we could both message normal & he seemed like a nice funny person!
    Though when I saw him the next day at the bus stop he seemed to be ignoring me (I don't know if it's because he's shy) when we got on the bus he didn't sit next to me but I noticed him looking at me for a few seconds.

Does he still have any interest in me?
    I'm too shy to talk to him; is there a way to make myself less nervous? (I've got some things I could talk about with him but I find it so hard to approach him!)

• 1d

It's too obvious to me that he likes you. Try taking a look at my other two myTake. I think it could help you feel less insecure about your crush's feelings.

• 4d

thanks

• 4d

What if he's like caring when we're together but seldom answer to our chat when he's overseas?

• 4d

You mean like in a long distance relationship?

• 4d

Yeah, my crush and I, are in long distance relationship. It's kinda suck because he seldom reply my chat because I know he's been busy and stuff but it's just break my heart when I realize that he's ignoring me, lol.

• 4d

These things apply to me and a co-worker, but I found out he has a long-term girlfriend. I'm not trying to burst anyone's bubble, but relationships are complicated.

• 4d

He acts different around me but I am still nıt so sure about his interest you know

• 4d

What makes you say that?

• 4d

He sometimes talks about other girls that makes me feel like he is into them not me but at the same time he has behaviour changes when he is with me he acts kind he stares at me he gets jealous he once take off his shirt when he was alone with me and when I tried to left he didn't let me but I left at the end I am not sure about what to think

• 4d

even if that different behaviour is bullying the girl?

• 4d

That's right. The immature will rudely tease the person they like most, or it could be real bullying. Could you better describe his behavior to me?

• 2d

Anytime when the atmosphere isn't light and friendly.

• 2d

I agree with you

What Guys Said 4

• 3d

A lot of what you said is true (for what I do anyway). there's this girl I have a crush on right now that I see a few times a week and I can barely have a short conversation with her or make eye contact, yet I'm completely fine when talking to others that are there. My problem is I'm having the hardest time reading her to see if she likes me back. Some days she will just say hi and/or bye when one of us arrives or leaves, other days she'll have a short conversation or two with me. Its just nothing she has said or done makes me think she's interested in me, but nothing she's done has made me think she isn't either. Like some days when I leave I will wave good bye and she'll wave back with a big smile on her face, yet other days she won't even acknowledge me. I'm so confused. The last (and so far only) girl I've dated made it really obvious that she liked me with subtle touches and other little flirty things and she initiated our relationship, so there was no guess work for me to do to guess if she liked me or not. However, with this girl I just can't tell if she's interested in me or not.

• 1d

Girls can and will hide major attraction if she is insecure or shy. Since she doesn't seem to be insecure, if she isn't shy, you'll need to build up some attraction with this girl. My way to do it is to become her frienemy by playful teasing. Getting along with girls as if were meant to be will never be a sign of attraction in women. Instead you'll need to become her friendly enemy. Tease her when the time is right, make her laugh, playfully touch her, and do not become her friend by getting along well with her. The more signs you see, the better. Good luck bro

• 1d

That's a good idea. The only problem is that playful teasing and touching are the exact sorta things that are out of my comfort zone (remember I can barely look or talk to her lol). Also the place where I see her these few times a week isn't the best place to do that sorta stuff. I will have to see if I can find an opening that allows me to this and at a time that is comfortable for me to do it. Thanks for the advice.

• 4d

gud.

• 1d

I have this crush on this girl on campus, I see her at the most random times. But there was lots of eye contact so I figured she liked me so I said hi to her and it was like she didn't even look my way when she replied. Then I got this feeling like idek if she likes me it could've been all in my head. maybe I was looking at her to the point where she just looked back.

• 1d

We're her walls up or down?

• 21h

Common walls are when she has her body pointed away from you, isn't concerned about building up rapport with you, crosses her arms, things of that nature. If her walls are down, she will build up rapport with you, her body language is positive, arms uncrossed, etc.

• 18h

Yeah her body wasn't pointing towards me but she was coming off the elevator & was heading to class. I did see her look back towards my way maybe to see if I'd follow so I don't know if that was bad or good.

• 5h

What if She stares at you but doesn't smile at you? She doesn't even talk to me but i have noticed her staring at me off and on over the past couple of months and we have not spoken to each other in Months after she was rude to me at work one night.