Ladies do you like guys in black leather jackets??

I came across one during black Friday and I decided to buy one. It kind of looks like the wolverine jacket with two white strips.I wore it the same day I went out with a couple of friends and I noticed I got a little more attention from the ladies with it. One girl even approached me to talk, it was fun.What do you girls like some much about them?

Thanks for the answers ladies. Yeah lol, I'm very confident when it comes to girls but when I wear it my confidence goes over 10...That could be a bad thing ha.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• if it looks good on you and fits well, then yeah girls are going to notice. I find that if you can work the black leather jacket look right, it seems you are more confident and daring in a way-idk it might just be me. I usually am not a fan but if a guy can wear and look hot in it, it's an attention thing

What Girls Said 6

• Wearing nice looking, well-fitting clothing is a nice way to get people to notice you. I do admit, it may make ladies think you have an adventerous side. A well-fitting pair of jeans can do wonders as well. Clothes that look good and fit well convey a sense of confidence and self esteem that is attractive to both sexes. However, you've got to have some substance to back up the charm! :)

• love em. I have a black leather jacket, and last christmas I bought my boyfriend one. whenever we go out he always gets complimented on it, and everyone says we look hot together when we go out both wearing them.

• Um, I don't like them at all lol. Maybe some girls think it makes you look like a "bad boy," and they're attracted to that?

• I guess lol

• I like them when they're kept in good condition. Very worn leather jackets just look messy, but once in a while a nice leather jacket can make a man look classy. Not so much "bad boy", but it makes it look like you've put some thought into your outfit, even if you haven't.

• a nice-fitting a bit worn leather jacket can make wonders:D What do we like about them... well, first, you don't see many boys wearing them, so it's like a signal "hey, look at me, I'm a MAN", so you seem older (in a good sense of this word, if you know what I mean) and yeah you look like you've got this adventurous side. Also, leather is good to snuggle;) Haha. Honestly, I think it's one of many mysteries of the universe, like why do girls have to open their mouth while applying mascara:D

• Love em! =] Especially when the guy is hot haha

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!