Ladies do you like guys in black leather jackets??

I came across one during black Friday and I decided to buy one. It kind of looks like the wolverine jacket with two white strips.I wore it the same day I went out with a couple of friends and I noticed I got a little more attention from the ladies with it. One girl even approached me to talk, it was fun.What do you girls like some much about them?

Updates:
Thanks for the answers ladies. Yeah lol, I'm very confident when it comes to girls but when I wear it my confidence goes over 10...That could be a bad thing ha.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• if it looks good on you and fits well, then yeah girls are going to notice. I find that if you can work the black leather jacket look right, it seems you are more confident and daring in a way-idk it might just be me. I usually am not a fan but if a guy can wear and look hot in it, it's an attention thing

What Girls Said 6

• Wearing nice looking, well-fitting clothing is a nice way to get people to notice you. I do admit, it may make ladies think you have an adventerous side. A well-fitting pair of jeans can do wonders as well. Clothes that look good and fit well convey a sense of confidence and self esteem that is attractive to both sexes. However, you've got to have some substance to back up the charm! :)

• love em. I have a black leather jacket, and last christmas I bought my boyfriend one. whenever we go out he always gets complimented on it, and everyone says we look hot together when we go out both wearing them.

• Um, I don't like them at all lol. Maybe some girls think it makes you look like a "bad boy," and they're attracted to that?

• I guess lol

• I like them when they're kept in good condition. Very worn leather jackets just look messy, but once in a while a nice leather jacket can make a man look classy. Not so much "bad boy", but it makes it look like you've put some thought into your outfit, even if you haven't.

• a nice-fitting a bit worn leather jacket can make wonders:D What do we like about them... well, first, you don't see many boys wearing them, so it's like a signal "hey, look at me, I'm a MAN", so you seem older (in a good sense of this word, if you know what I mean) and yeah you look like you've got this adventurous side. Also, leather is good to snuggle;) Haha. Honestly, I think it's one of many mysteries of the universe, like why do girls have to open their mouth while applying mascara:D

• Love em! =] Especially when the guy is hot haha

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!