Do girls like it when a guy frowns all the time?

He'll look at you with a frown and look away. Do you perceive this as flirting or that he doesn't like you?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• frowning isn't a good thing if someone was intending on flirting...i'd take it as if he didn't like me at all :/and no I would like to see my guy friends / SO / other male figure in my life smile ! :x

What Girls Said 8

• It looks like he doesn't like me... actually finds me repulsive... I really don't like it when guys do that. Smiling is so much better.

• If he looks at me and then looks away as if he didn't see me, I take that to mean he doesn't like me... if he frowns... I take to mean that he reallllly doesn't like me! lol

• I would think it means he didn't like me. Definitely not flirting.

• No, if a guy frowns, I take it to mean he doesn't like me.

• he doesn't lik eme

• I'd think he was unhappy or doesn't like me, something along those lines. xD

• Doesn't like me at all, possible repulsion, etc.

• I'd just take it that he's unhappy.

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't think so-

• Frown hard, it makes the girls go gaga.On a serious note, I have no idea who gave you the idea frowning was hot. What's more worrying is the fact you must have believe them seriously to some extent to ask GaG.