Why would a guy randomly start ignoring you/being rude?!
I apologize in advance for the novel I'm about to write (:
I work with this boy (he's only 17, I'm 19) and we have that playful, flirty we-tease-eachother kind of thing going on (stupid, I know), but lately he has completely stopped all of that and switched over to this arrogant-like jerk. I'm not attracted to him per-say, but I have developed a small crush on him over time. So I'm confused as to why he would stop saying hi and talking to me like usual and start giving me attitude and the cold shoulder.
I would just get over it and move on with my life, but I work with him almost every day so it's hard to do when there's this big elephant in the room.
What's Your Opinion?
What Guys Said 1
There are a few possibilities I can think of
1. He suddenly became afraid of his feelings for you and is going to deny his feelings by being a jerk to you.
2. He witnessed or heard about you being flirty with another person and he is mad because he thought he was the only one getting that kind of attention from you.
3. He heard from one of his friends or some idiot that playing hard to get will attract you more. Although there is some truth to that it is dumb to do it on purpose and he's doing it all wrong.
4. He really did become an arrogant jerk.
5. You did something that offended him without realizing it.
With all my years of being a guy those are all the possibilities I can think of. I would have to know more to narrow it down to fewer possibilities.