Guys would you ever date an amputee girl? A girl who is missing a leg?

I am missing part of my hip and my entire right leg because of an accident that I had when I was a younger. I sometimes use my prosthesis but most of... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Actually that'd be fine. The only physical things I care about in a girl is a pretty face, and a healthy weight. Also, any guy that wouldn't want to date you just because you're missing a limb wouldn't be the right guy for you, so there's no need to lose any sleep over it. I'm sure you can find a good guy who won't care about that. Also, whether or not I would date you would depend on your personality.

• best answer!

dunno wen did eddy started being serious!

• Lol. I'll still mess with retards or answer with the occasional "Satan" answer. Thanks for your approval though dude :)

• I'm scared that EddyMetal actually gave a serious and helpful answer to a question. Isn't that one of the signs of the Apocalypse mentioned in the book of Revelations?