My guy is ignoring me after I told him he hurt my feelings - what is up?

I am freaking and way too emo. Trying to give him space but been a week as of tonight. Got mad at him, told him he hurt my feelings and told him he was cold, insenstive and stuff. guess he thought I was too emo to deal with as he ignored my emails. Emailed again when I cooled down the next... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• I've experienced this before. and I know it is totally frustrating. It makes things worse when someone is aware of your feelings and they are deliberately ignoring how you feel along with all of your msgs. Perhaps you're emotional from time to time, that doesn't mean someone should just disregard how things in your relationship cause you to feel. Not sure how often you go through this with your man, but you can't just sweep it under a rug or forget about these issues on a good aren't addressing the issues by dropping them when you and him and having a good time. The issues will continue to arise and you will be treated the same way next time. Believe me, I know. It is so hard to ignore how someone makes you feel or even how you've caused yourself to feel on the strength of your relationship. If he is not responding to your willingness to communicate you have to try to give him what he wants. silence. Try to be strong about it, ya know? I know you love him and I am sure he cares about you too, but you guys aren't respecting each others hearts much, so I would say should the opportunity arrive where you guys can sit and discuss your problems, do so. Doesn't mean the outcome will be what you want but at least you will know you tried to sort things out. Good Luck and keep your head up.

• Thanks. How did you deal with your situation? Did it work out? Well I do hope he cares and maybe that makes things a little better. I found this book called "what women wish men would know" - it talks about things like how guys do things that make us insecure and then we get needy and explains the cycle. I hope he comes around soon and I hear from him. This is not cool especially right before holidays -depressing enough. Thanks for answer.