Is my friend's step daughter teasing him?

I have a friend, and he tells me one day that he thinks his step daughter is teasing him. He tells me about how when she wakes up in the morning she will come from her bedroom to the living room in only a thin tee shirt. No bra. A thin pare of loose fitting shorts and then she sits on the couch feet on the coffee table exposing what she may or may not have on under her thin loose fitting shorts. During the day time she wears low rise jeans, which almost always exposes the top of her thong. Is she doing this to tease him? I wasn't sure what to tell him. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that what's most likely is that he's just imagining that she's doing these things with "him in mind" (i.e. trying to tease him).

Most girls like to be comfortable when they sleep; they wear something loose and light, they don't wear bras to bed. And they don't always automatically get dressed when they wake up. People like to be comfortable in their own homes.

Wearing low rise jeans that expose the top of your thong is not uncommon. I see girls out in public all the time in low rise jeans that expose the top of their thongs. Low rise jeans are in style, and as a result of that, you can often see girls' thongs.

A friend of mine told me about an experience like this. Her mom's boyfriend told some male friends of HERS that she was always trying to tease him and that she wanted to have sex with him. In reality, my friend thought this guy was disgusting and was glad when her mom finally got rid of him. She had no interest in him at all, but for some reason he thought she did.

I'm not saying that it's impossible that she would be trying to tease him, but I wouldn't assume that she is based on what you've said here. And whether or not that is her intention doesn't really change anything---he's married to her mother. She is his stepdaughter. He needs to think of her as a daughter and be respectful to both her, and her mother (his wife). Even if she is wearing something a little revealing, he doesn't need to be looking at her boobs or her thong. Don't stare at her, look at her face when he's talking to her. Even if she was trying to "tease" him, he should ignore any behavior related to that, rather than indulge or encourage it. If she realizes that it isn't having any affect on him, then she'll probably stop (because what's the point?).