What to say when a guy asks, "What do you want from me?" HELP!

So I have this guy friend who I like and its obvious he likes me but we never hang out, he's invited me over to "have a beer with the guys" a few... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you stop to think about how confused he must be? "You kill me!"

What does that mean?

This conversation sounds like either a phone call or texting means (also by the fact that you never see each other), which probably means he doesn't know your tone and you don't know his. CONFUSING!

If you're close enough to him he should probably understand if you started out answering the question with what you just said:" I don't want to scare you or make you think I'm obsessed, I'd be your friend either way, but if you like me, why don't you ask me out on a date, a REAL date, not to your house to drink beers?"

Be honest and make it clear what it actually is that you want!

• Lol I said you kill me because of the way he looks at things and feels about things and then sometimes contradicts them, I think understanding what each other wants wise...he's more confusing than I am because he knows that I'm open to things and that I like going with the flow of whatever happens. He knows I'm not looking for a relationship but if one comes up I'm open to it...he on the other hand says no no no and yet in so many ways it seems like we are in one lol without the actual hanging out UGH!