What could a 38 years old man want from a 21 years old woman

What would make a 38 years old man approach a 21 years old woman.

I work in a men and women clothing store, last Friday

This guy kept on checking me out, than he finally

Came to me askd if I had a man and asked for my number.

I wanted to give it to him since I thought he was very handsome.

But didn't want to seem easy, so I said "next time you come ill give you my number" he said okay ill come next Friday,

And he came this weekend too, amd asked for my number again...

I gave it to me...

My question is, is it possible for a 38 years old man to want anything more then just sex from an attractive 21 year old female?

Lol, thank you all
I think I picked the Best answer as the best answer :)

You guys make no sense because even 20 19 and 27 years old

Men approach me, so when a 38 years old man approach me

Doesn't mean all he wants is sex, and maybe a guy my own age

Might want to f*** me more than the 38 years old man wants too
I absolutely LOVE older men :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it's definitely possible he genuinely wants to get to know you...even if he was 21, the same progression of "she is attractive and I may never see her again so I want to get her contact info to get to know her",

is exactly the same whether he is 21, 30, 38, or 50. THAT doesn't change with age, so quit it with the ageism and see where things go before you condemn his intentions for no reason other than your fearful discrimination.

• It's not about ageism it's about logic! I prefer younger men but I know in a relationship if the age gap is too big it simply will not work. People are at different stages in life to be abe to relate to each other in the required way.

What Guys Said 18

• All men approach women because they find them sexually attractive.

Some are only ever looking for sex. Some are looking to see if there's relationship potential.

I'd hazard a guess that older guys are slightly more likely in general to be looking for a relationship, though may be slightly less likely to find someone much younger compatible relationship-wise. Those two factors kind of offset and its a wash.

It is true he's more likely only going to be interested in you physically, but that would also be true if he was 22. Whether he's open to more developing you'd have to find out.

• I agree with you 100%

• He doesn't know anything about you but your job and your looks. Since it's probably not about your job, he must be interested in your looks Why? Your guess is as good as mine. He asked you if you have a man. Maybe he wants to sell you an insurance or subscribe you to his dating agency or offer you a million but usually it's about getting laid.

• the answer is obvious. he wants to have sex with you!

• Doubt it, He's probably looking for some fun... I mean age gap relationships can happen, but it's rare someone random walks up to you for your personality.

• Well I would say why not. It actually makes much more sense fore someone of a guy in his thirties in a woman in her twenties. Most women his age are either already tied down with committed relationships and stuff like that or have are burdened with their own problems and might even have huge issues themselves. Younger women might not have the same problems and be in that sense much more pealing.

For example I'll give you something that happened to me last year. There was this girl and we were getting along really great. I was really starting to like her and I think the other way around. She even invited me to go on vacation with her for almost two weeks. Anyway when I was setting up insurance for the trip I saw that she was actually 8 years younger than me. Witch was a huge surprise since I figured that my long term ex of the time was 5 years younger than me and figured that even that was too much of an age difference. But it turned out it wasn't it was great. Later because of my own issues and stupidity I screwed everything up unrepairable but nevertheless the age difference wasn't much of an issue.

I'd say that if you find him interesting get to know him and don't let the age difference be an issue. Granted it's quite a difference but I've seen a lot larger age differences work quite ok.

Good luck

More from Guys
13

What Girls Said 10

• "What could a 38 years old man want from a 21 years old woman"

Her body.

• It is possible for him to truly be interested in you for things other than your pussie, but that sweet young thing between your legs is certainly on his mind.

• I doubt it, especially in an instance where he already decided that he liked you and wanted your number before you even spoke to him. I don't know how guys that old can hit on young women and not think they're coming across as really creepy.

• You already know the answer, so you shouldn't be asking.

• It could be genuine but for most not usually. I have never trusted the older man younger women thing. I know a lot of older men that have gotten with younger women and they usually treat them like crap (not always) but the ones that do go for younger women because they know women their own age are too clued up for their bull. The guys more often then not get fed up and say they cannot relate to them or converse properly in a real relationship. Only time can tell!

More from Girls
5