The age old question... Pineapple on pizza? Yay or nay?

Ain't no room for fences. You either love it or you don't.

i love pineapple on pizza ❤️

• Yes - gimme that pineapple! 😍
  • No - get that stuff away from me 😷

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't want it on just any combo, but it's great on a Ham & Pineapple pizza.

Actually, many moons ago, I was a delivery driver for Domino's, and one night it was very busy, I hadn't eaten, and it was after 8pm and still going strong, and I was SO hungry, but we were just too busy to stop and eat. Just as I was heading out with another set of deliveries, we had a canceled order: sausage & pineapple. That seemed like a crazy combo, but at that point, I was too hungry to argue, and this pizza was hot and fresh, so I grabbed a couple of pieces and hit the road. Turns out, it was delicious, and I've had that combo a few times since, and a number of people have been surprised at how well that combo works. So, you never know.

My absolute favourite from dominos is bbq sauce, pepperoni, chicken, bacon and pineapple. It just lifts the pizza and makes it unbelievably tasty

Most Helpful Girl

• As usual, scrolling through here and saw this "My ideal - bbq sauce, pepperoni, bacon, chicken, pineapple nommmm!! "

Light bbq sauce and you've got yourself a deal! <3

- - - Pineapple is great on pizza. Especially with some sort of meat.
    Though, I've done just pineapple and olives on a pizza before.

^-^

What Guys Said 24

What Girls Said 33

• I love it!

I find the argument that they don't like fruit on their pizza's funny though. Guess we should take away that tomato base? I mean people put mango or orange in salads all the time, and they're fruits too. Olives a fruits too technically, and people put that on pizza!

But if it's a taste thing, no arguments.

Hawaiian or just plain cheesy are the only two pizza's I eat :)

• i like ham and pineapple, but i much prefer a classic pizza instead, yellow cabs New York's finest is a great example :D

• Ughhhh no! Pineapples should just not exist period.

I luuuurve pineapple :)

No. I'd miss sweet & sour sauce. I can't stand pineapple where there is enough of it to be able to actually taste it though.

• Italians think the rest of the world is crazy for putting Pinapple on Pizza. You won't find it here. Fries on pizza, yes. Pinapple, no.

I've never tried it, but each to their own.

• 3|0
  • I love pineapples! Yes please for it to be on my pizza! I like to have the lot though hehe

• No way. 😐

• Okay, Saran.

• I don't order it but I'll eat it if someone else did.

• Yes! I like pineapple on pizza :)

• NAY
    NAY!!! NAY!!! NAY!!!

• I really never understood why people don't like pineapple on pizza.

But again, people a different.

I love it. Hawaiian pizza is one of my favourites.

• It's not like i would throw up if I ate it, but prefer pizza without. If it's pineapple on I always give it to my sister xD

• No thank you

• pineapple DOES go on pizza lol

• YES!!!

• it's sooooo goood!! yeeeees I'm wet just thinking about it

• No, thanks. I do love fresh pineapple but I'm not a fan of it warmed up on pizza.

• Pineapple on pizza is the tits! <3

• Yes! i love pineapple on pizza

• Nay.

• In my opinion, pineapple on a pizza ruins the pizza. I can't even pick it off because it's so juicy & that gets everywhere. I'm OK with other people eating it, as long as it's a completely different pizza from the one I'm eating. (No 1/2 pineapple if I'll be eating the pizza.)

• nay...

• yay because that shit is good!

• Never tried it. I would have to try it first to say :p

• I love pineapple on pizza! It's my favourite topping as long is the pineapple isn't too big, I hate big chunks of it. They have to be smaller pieces haha.

• I like it as long as their isn't too much.

• Big, fat, NO.

• Noooo

• More from Girls
    3