Anyone else crave milk after a bath? Why?

I don't bathe for that long but I have really hot sauna-style baths (I only use the hot water tap, no cold water at all... I have tough skin) and always after my bath I have an intense craving for milk. I go straight to the fridge and chug it straight from the bottle.

Does anyone else get this or know why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Odds are when you were a baby/toddler you probably and a nice bath from your mom or dad or grandma before bed. Then after the bath you'd have a glass of milk than go to bed.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't crave milk, but I crave water. I don't why.

What Guys Said 4

• You use only hot water no cold? That's like steamy hot. Probably cause burns. Maybe your water isn't that hot

Anyhow, the craving for milk is probably just you being thirsty and not drinking milk often so you simply tend to crave it. Maybe your a little hungry too? Milk is amazing

• nope.

• After I have a bath, I like to grunt out a hot, shiny steamer on the carpet!

• nope, but I do like chocolate milk a lot

What Girls Said 4

• No, I can't say I do. I'm not sure what causes it either.

• Lol. I crave milk with my eggs at breakfast. That's about it tho.

• No but I always want to chug some cold water after haha

• I don't take baths and I don't like regular milk