What's the difference between a Cappuccino, a Frappuccino, a Coffee, and a Latte?

As you can see, I'm not a big coffee drinker haha What's the difference between a Cappuccino, a Frappuccino, a Coffee, and a Latte?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was a barista. A Cappuccino is steamed milk (no foam) with espresso resting on top (not mixed). A coffee is just coffee. Water run through ground coffee beans. A latte is espresso, with steamed milk (and foam) poured over it, so the milk mixes with the espresso. A frappuccino is just a frozen cappuccino with whipped cream on top.

What Guys Said 5

• The degree of pretentiousness.

• the latte is mostly milk with espresso then added to it, uh... cappuccino uses cream instead of milk and is way more foamy I think, and a smaller drink, and Frappuccino is frozen and can have different fruits and stuff in it, coffeeeeeee is just... uh... coffee. made from some beans and hot water and whatever. 0_o. I don't know I never drink any of that stuff. too confusing for me. lol. 0_o. Fruit smoothies are my life though <3

• Thanks for all the detail!! 😍😍😘

• yessss thank you very much. :D lol. ur too kind. Toooooo kind. lol

• Ahaha! I'm told that often actually 😅✌🏼️ But thanks it means a lot :)

• I don't know either lol I suppose something about the beans is different lol

• why won't you try them all and taste the difference

• Omfg you will piss off the white girls with this one

What Girls Said 4

• Cappuccino- Espresso coffee with milk (mixed thoroughly) and then topped off with milk and milk froth and chocolate sprinkles *more parts of coffee then milk*

Frappuccino- Ice/chilled version of a cappuccino with whipped cream. You can have sauces drizzled on top of your frappuccino if you desire

Coffee- Instant (pre-grinded coffee beans compacted in a tin. Add hot water and milk. Milk is optional). Espresso coffee (fresh coffee beans grinded in front of you and brewed through a coffee machine)

Latte- Espresso coffee with a milk (no milk froth) *less of coffee, more parts of milk*

• latte is an espresso based drink with steamed milk and micro-foam added to the coffee

A cappuccino is similar to a latte. However the key difference between a latte and cappuccino is that a cappuccino has more foam and chocolate placed on top of the drink. Further a cappuccino is made in a cup rather than a tumbler glass.

Frappuccino is an iced or chilled cappuccino that may be topped with whipped cream. It generally consists of espresso coffee, milk, sugar, ice, whipped cream and other sweeteners.

• lol @vekin, I believe we have gone Down this Memory Lane before with A... Cup of Tea for Me. xx

• I know latte is just a milky af coffee. Cappuccino is milky but not as milky... frappuccino is cold coffee. They're all coffee, Americano is a black coffee I think? I don't know I did a little barista'ing a long time ago but my memory is bad.