I wrote an article of past experiences of my own and observing past experiences of my friends. Don't put up with any of this behavior, for you’re only wasting your time.
This is 10 signs your "man" is no good.
- 1.He talks about his "crazy ex(es)"
- Maybe she did lose control of her temper one... or two times. But what set off her temper is more important. Calling the ex "crazy" is code for "I messed up but I'm going to blame her." Was it because he was talking to some other chick while he was still with her? Perhaps. Or maybe he did ignore her? I could go down the entire asshole list of things guys do after they "wow" her but my point is if he is talking about a crazy ex you best believe that one day you will be the "crazy ex." USE WITH CAUTION.
- 2.He texts you after 8 PM to "see what you're doing"
- Guess what ladies? Plan A fell thru and you’re the second plan or third. It's not lady like to go with last minute plans. You don't want to follow with plan B because then you make it clear to him that you have no life and you would drop all your plans to see him because you're a door mat!
It’s understandable if he texts after a plan fell thru every once and awhile, for example: "bros night out was canceled." But never drop your plans anyway! You have great plans that you do not want to miss! Even if it’s just a movie night with Ashley. Use your common sense on this one... A gentleman who wants to spend time with you will make plans with you prior to that night to make sure you are available to spend time with him. Get it?
- 3.He texts you after 10 PM
- He got drunk with the guys and or the other girls... didn't meet or score with anybody. Now he is planning on a lonely night at the crib by himself. No, wait! There's you, the "booty call." It's not like you're a sleep, early because of all the awesome things you have planned for the following day. My advice on this one is to not respond to him ever again... unless you need yours too. Easier said then done. But never be a 2 o’clock girl!
- 4.Speaking of texting... he never calls you
- He is clearly insecure and or is lazy. He’s not about impressing you either. Calling you would use energy to act like he’s interested in anything you have to say and let’s face it.... that would just be exhausting. Is my statement clear?
- 5.Friends? What friends? You've never met his friends
- Okay, some guys aren’t comfortable bringing a girl around their friends at first. They may be afraid you might get too close to them too soon before he knows your a good catch and sometimes they might be afraid you might start liking one of their buddies. These are all understandable excuses.
But after 6 weeks and you haven’t met any of his friends its probably because he’s hiding something whether it be another girl or his true colors because let's face it, our true colors come out when we are with the people we are most comfortable around (our friends.) Even worst, you may embarrass him. A gentleman who is interested in you will want to show you off and wants to introduce his friends to you. And trust me, they will ask their friends what they "thought of you."
- 6.He brags about being a "ladies man" and or he claims that he’s "trouble."
- There are A LOT of men who are dumb enough to bluntly tell you, loudly that they're an asshole. And there are A LOT of stupid women who ignore it. Listen to these words. There is a little truth to all our jokes.
- 7.You don't feel good enough for him or your gut instinct is telling you otherwise
- Whether it’s because of his huge ego or that you have some serious insecurity problems... who wants to feel like that? Trust me; you'd be happier with out that/him. Listen to your gut. It's like when you have that friend who finds out her boyfriend was cheating on her and she tells you she knew it all along because something inside was telling her. Well, there’s your answer.
- 8.He is always texting someone or stepping out of the room to talk
- Firstly, it’s rude. When you're on a date with someone and even if it’s a non-formal date, PUT YOUR PHONE AWAY. Who wants to be with someone who has bad manners and is even rude enough to text while you're trying to have a conversation? Give him a piece of your mind and then get the hell out of there. Oh but don't worry what he thinks of you, you're soooo over him.
- 9.He disrespects his mother
- A man's mother SHOULD be important, if not THE MOST important woman in his life, whether you want to call him a mommas boy or not. Doesn't matter. If he can't even respect his own mother, his own flesh and blood; then how the hell could you even consider him to treat you right? Answer: He won’t.
- 10.He often talks about his ex, the one who got away, 3 weeks ago (The great white buffalo)
- Don't be fooled to think he’s over her and hasn't texted her 3 times in a 30 min interval everyday prior to meeting you. Maybe I'm exaggerating a little but any man who isn't or hasn't had a near past girlfriend isn’t going to want to talk about it that much because it’s not important to him anymore. It sucks being a rebound, which is why you need to look out for this. You don't want to run the risk of him leaving you because the Misses decided to give him another shot.
A gentleman will make plans with you prior to that night to make sure that you are available.
He is clearly insecure and or is lazy. He’s not about impressing you either.
"When you're on a date with someone, even if it's a non-formal date, PUT YOUR PHONE AWAY."