• Ask
  • myTake

Would you hire a sex decoy to "trap" your boyfriend/girlfriend just to see if they would cheat on you?

I saw that show "Sex Decoy: Love Stings" on TV where the people hire sex decoys to flirt with their mate to see if they would take the bait. I can see maybe hiring a P.I. or setting up cameras in your house if you think your boyfriend/girlfriend was cheating on you, but I thought it was kind of sneaky to hire someone to seduce and trick your partner.Would you hire someone to flirt with your partner just to see if they would take the offer and cheat on you?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Absolutely not. I think it's so immature and invasive, and indicates all kinds of problems with the relationship and/or the person hiring the decoy. If someone has so little trust in the person they're dating that they would go to such extremes to "trap" the person they supposedly "love," the relationship is already over anyway.I shudder to think about how I would feel if someone did that to me... yeeech.

• True

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think this is a nice thing to do to anyone...wouldn't want to set up someone I cared about like that.Trust also goes both ways...so how would you expect the guy to ever trust you again if he found out?I think there are better ways of dealing with things like that...also the guy might have done nothing wrong at all but the girl is insecure..(I know I am inseucre a lot) I would not do this..ever.

• ehh dependsif he seems like he's messing around or that he's not as involved to where I think he mightbecause I tend to be so insecure at times I very well might.

• Haha! I have seriously thought about it!I probably would because I tend to be insecure. A trait I need to work on, I know..

What Guys Said 1

• If someone tried to set me up like that, they had better pray I never found out about it.