What shape do girls like on guys?

guys like the hour glass shape on girls

what shape do girls like on guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• For girls it's the waist to hip ratio, for guys it's the shoulder to hip ratio. Basically guys are most attractive (in a genetic/evolutionary way) with smaller hips than shoulders, to kind of resemble an upside-down triangle. This signifies fertility as does the small waist with broader hips on women.

• This is the scientific answer at least.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Girls Said 16

• I like tall lean men. I like him to be in great shape. But not too muscular. Over-muscular men look fat in clothes. A nice stomach, and nice claves are always sexy.

• broad shoulders, narrow waist and hips. but I'm perfectly fine with a guy just being straight up and down.

• Broad shoulders. Broad shoulders, broad shoulders, broad shoulders! They drive me crazy. They're like instant likeability points, even if I find the guy to be a jerk or unattractive. Especially when paired with narrow hips. Not too narrow, but narrower than the shoulders. Basically, a V-shape.

I like athletic bodies. Not totally buff. Muscular arms, chest, abs. It's really hot when shirts stretch over nice pecs.

• So where can I find girls like you in my area? my shoulders and chest are extreamely wide ( I workout and train for sports) I have to have custom shirts other than T shirts and polos. Just saying lol- Because I have been told I'm attractive and then not attractive in anyway.. so I think I'm in the middle somewhere.

• Really thin is hot to me, or nice and fit someone who works out.

• i really wanted to pick a shape to answer your question but I realised I don't really care about his shape but as long as it suits him and he looks good.

More from Girls
11

What Guys Said 3

• I know you asked for girls only, but I just liked to add that you can use a poll to help further your question.

• Octagon

• link

something like that for girls I believe :P (the lower abdomen where it is really cut is EXTREMELY hard to get but it gets the ladies although I personally find too much of that unappealing fo rmyself)