Why do girls have such a horrible taste in guys?

I see a ton of girls at my school hanging out with ugly *** dudes, but here I am, this downright outrageously good-looking guy, and I get nothing.

I walk around like the hot **** that I am, but that just makes girls ignore me even more... Either that or they stare in dismay, obviously not able to comprehend what god's gift to women looks like.

So why do girls have such horrible taste in guys? I look exactly like Brad Pitt...only 98 times hotter and dreamier with my chiseled jaw and my piercing blue eyes and golden sun-tanned skin covering bulging muscles, and long silky blonde hair.

Wake up! HELLO?!

Fine if you women don't want a MAN, then so be it. Go ahead and go after your scrawny, nerdy, ugly boys. If you need to find me, I'll be walking down the sidewalk, twitching my pec muscles at female passerbyer's, getting p*ssed when they ignore it.

Most Helpful Girl

• People are intimidated by perfection. It's hard to feel even remotely adequate when talking to a god much less be in a relationship with one. The rejection from a man as perfect as you would completely tear their self esteem to shreds and they will probably end lesbians. Why risk such devastation? Life is much easier when dealing with someone in their league. Alas, to be blessed with such exquisiteness can be a curse - I know because I suffer the same fate.

*sigh*

This made me laugh.

If you were to display your sense of humor as openly as you love yourself, I'm sure the women would come in droves. A man that can make you laugh is the best kind of man out there.

Good luck with the ladies, O paragon of perfection.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Girls Said 22

• I think it's your incredible modesty that gets in the way

• Wow, I hope you're joking here. Because if not, maybe you being a super asshole is the reason nobody wants to be with you. No girl wants a pretty face with a piece of sh*t attitude. Ever hear, 'but they have a nice personality'? Being ugly on the inside makes you just as ugly on the outside.

• LOL because stuck up guys like you, doesn't really need a girl eh more like you just want to stare at yourself in the mirror... We like humble guys who have good personalities and focus on other things than looks.

• we don't have bad taste, we can just see the cocky *** holes comin from a mile away. believe it or not we like the nice guys who arnt conceited. and to tell you the truth I would never go after a guy like you just cause ur attitude! you would prob be the guy who cheated all the time cause you honestly sound like a tool.. you need a wake up call, ur prob not that hot, or else you would have a picture on ur profile to brag some more, stop thinking ur s*** don't stink and maybe ur actually land a girl.

• I don't spend 3 hours a day in the gym and thousands of dollars on tanning to be talked to like that!

• Well there you go there is ur problem! move to jersey and I'm sure ull have no trouble landing a girl.. haha seriously upload a pict an ill tell you ur problem, but honestly I'm sure its ur cockyness, be nice to the girls and I promise you will get 1

• NOT TO EVEN MENTION THE UNMENTIONABLES (PROTEIN, SUPPLEMENTS, STEROIDS) that I invest in, only to have you girls disrespect my Godliness.

• Your problem is right there in the first line. You're too cocky and conceited. Obviously you're only about the looks, with girls its different and much more than that (the nice girls anyways).

More from Girls
17

What Guys Said 13

• You're the type of person they would use for a FWB or ONS. From the way you wrote this question, you are way shallow and into yourself.

The "ugly ass dude" that they are with, probably exhibits less of those traits; which is a novelty compared to your personality in this question.

I would hope you aren't like that in real life.

~ ArtistBBoy

• :o man I keep forgetting to write BboyVesob as my sig ;p

• Don't feed the troll!

• I call troll. Or you're just cocky as f***.

• I think the problem is that your ONLY 98 times hotter than Brad Pitt, see that 98 percentile is what is bringing you down, see if you were 100 times hotter then you would have more of a chance. And you defiantly need to tan more, way more and the muscles come on only bulging, man that's another turn off for women. They have to be ripping out of your shirt so keep up with the roids.

Man your in some bad shape so far, no wonder women don't like you.

• Your full of sh*t. Hot women almost never go for ugly or average looking guys.

More from Guys
8