Does she like me or just wants attention?

I met this girl in the beginning of the year and we became friends. Long story short there was always some sexual tension between us. She looks into my eyes a lot. There were a few separate occasions where I noticed she went down a different hallway then she usually does, a hallway that I was in, on days where I didn't give her a lot of attention. ( The first time she went down this hallway I suspected it may have been for me, but the 2 other times clarified it because I didn't talk to her those days.)Recently it seemed like we made it obvious that we liked each other. (really long stares) I haven't asked her out yet. The thing that is holding me back is that she is really flirty with every guy, and I know she is not interested in them. Whenever I think I'm gonna ask her for her number or ask her out, it seems like she always hugs a random guy or draws on some other guys hand or something, which really p*sses me off. (this is part of her personality which is really flirtatious and touchy) I'm probably the only guy she doesn't do that to, which I do not understand. When she does this to other guys and doesn't talk to me, it makes me think she is just using me to get attention, and she doesn't really like me. Should I just give up?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• She likes you AND wants attention. I'm really flirty with other guys, but I'm not anywhere near interested in them. Sometimes I'll walk by certain guys so that they see me.If the guy I like is in a room or hall, I'll walk by without looking at him and act like I don't notice him until he comes up to talk to me first. And in the meantime, I go talk to other people, mostly guys. I'm never as flirty with a guy I like as I am with other guys (I don't know why that is for sure).This girl sounds a lot like me, so from what I know about me and other girls as well, she really does like you, but she doesn't want to make the first move.

• Thank you so much

• You're welcome.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!