Do guys like tall girls?

OK so I'm 5'10 and pretty much I seem to attract shorter guys. But in general to tall guys like tall girls? what about short guys liking tall girls? As a tall girl, I don't really like to go out with shorter guys "/

Most Helpful Guy

• I love tall girls, I love the feeling of treating her like she is my Queen, my Empress, and I could be her Guard.

• Are you tall?

• No sadly, I'm around 5'6 to 5'7, but I will still protect and stand up for my girlfriend if she was taller then me

• That is so sweet. :)

What Guys Said 14

• I'm 6'1 and I like taller girls.

I think the phenomena you're noticing is that a lot of shorter guys will hit on tall girls, because it boosts their self-esteem. Look at Tom Cruise for instance.

Short guys feel a greater need to make up for their height deficit, and so that's a strong motivation to be more outgoing with women. In particular, they feel a strong sense of accomplishment to just be dating a taller woman.

There are plenty of tall guys who like tall gals, but we're not going to date you just because you're tall. We also don't have that Napoleon complex driving us, so if we're shy, we may have a harder time finding the courage to approach you.

• Yes, I like tall girls - last girlfriend was 5'-11" and short girls - a girlfriend was 4'-1". I'm 6'-2" tall

• I'm 6'6" and I definitely prefer taller girls. My mom and my aunts are all around 6'1" so I'm used to interacting with them and don't see them as intimidating. Any time I go out anywhere with my friends, they always try to get me to talk to cute girls but I draw the line at 5'10" lol So my choices are pretty limited

• id rather have them a little shorter than me

• There is plenty of guys bigger than 5"10... everyone knows what they are attracted to. I'm sure there are plenty of guys interested in you, I'm 6"2 and would definately date someone your height.

More from Guys
9

What Girls Said 0