• Ask
  • myTake

Catching a girl looking at me - what does this mean?

OK, so there's this cute girl that I've noticed at school and she's usually sitting with her friends in the main break room during their breaks... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• she's looking at you for a reason: she wants to get your attention!she obviously thinks you're attractive, or she's intrigued by you somehow, so she's using her time to stare at you so you'll notice her back (which you have, so it worked, right?)now, this staring game is her way of saying, "hey, I think you're attractive, but I'm shy and I don't want to make the first move, so come over here and talk to me!"believe me, I would know from experience.so, this is what you do1. be confident, cause she wouldn't be staring at you if she doesn't feel any attraction towards you2. SMILE at her when you make eye contact, make sure she knows you're not just glancing past her, let her know that you're intentionally smiling at HER. (just don't make it creepy)3. Say "hi" to her. you can do his while passing, but what would be ideal is to go up to her one day while she's sitting there alone, and say, "Hi, do you mind if I sit down with you?" and then strike up a casual conversation (but make sure she's not too busy with her work, cause even if she really likes you she might just be trying to get some homework done)basically, have confidence and get the courage to talk to her, I'm sure she'd be ecstatic to talk to you! good luck!

What Girls Said 2

• Dude she is either interested or she thinks you are interesting.I usually stare at guys I dig, but I also stare at interesting fellows, like thisine guy who looked like an animei character, it was awesome :)

What Guys Said 1

• Hey Technix,Yes, if she's looking at you that much she's into you - I don't know why (I'll leave you to figure that out). What you want to do is ask her out on a date i.e. make your move. Don't just keep looking back at her or noticing that she's looking at you. Great... but that doesn't lead to anything. You don't have experience? Well, now's the time to get it. Here's how:How do you ask a woman out on a first date? -> link Is confidence sexy? -> link Avoiding the “Friend Zone” by Making a Move! -> link Best- Evan