Do guys like short girls?

I'm 5'3 and althoug it's not super short compared to my friends who are 5'5 and taller it is sorta short. My friends always tell me guys like taller girls cause they are elegant and sexy where as short is boring and just cute, so do guys like shorter girls like 5'4 and under?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I don't find them boring, even though I like tall girls with long legs I've got a crush on a really small girl with curly hair, yes I tend to think of them as cute and not sexy but if your lookin for a relationship that shouldn't be a problem, and then you act sexy

Say you probably find guys with abs hot(if not insert your favorite characsteristic here), but that doesn't mean your only find those guys attractive and go for those guys

Guys think the same way about girls

• I don't know I like really long legs and tall girls, but hey as I said I really like this short girl and hope to ask her out

The fact that I don't know anything sbout you other than you being short I say tgat, you might have a really nice body, face, personality which could overcome your shortcomings(ha ha!)

• Why aren't short girls sexy?

What Guys Said 19

• honestly shorter females are lots more fun to dance with...

• maybe not the majority but they exist, I am right under 5'8 (a inch below average in the u.s.) and I prefer like 4'8. average in the u.s. for a female is actually 5'4 or 5'5

• 5' 3" is perfect

• im 6.2 and the girl I love is 5.0 too bad she is with some other guy. =(

• Yeah, they can look pretty hot sometimes. Smaller girls can be elegant too.

• Give ureslef a break I mean no one is perfect the number is too low even countable on fingers of people who are perfect @ all ways I mean I like girls like they are I don't care if they are short of tall.If you know what I have you would feel that being mid sized is not a big problem.There are wost thing in life.So my answer would be girls are beautiful no matter what!

• Short girls can be really cute but generally I find taller girls more attractive.

• short girls are still hot, hight really dose not matter that much, how you carry yourself and look after yourself make all the differance

• I do so much! I am exactly one foot taller than my ex and current best friend, she is so adorable...AND so sexy! shorter girls make me feel like I'm protecting them which makes me feel good and having that protective feeling is nice! Short girls are jus amazing and beautiful!

• aww :)

• haha!:) thanks...:)

• wa, how cute!

• Say you probably find guys with abs hot(if not insert your favorite characsteristic here), but that doesn't mean your only find those guys attractive and go for those guys

Guys think the same way about girls

• yep, love em.

• As long as you have a propotional physique, there is nothing wrong with 5'3". Sometimes, if they know how to carry themselves, they look more feminine and there is nothing sexier about a girl than being 100% feminine.

A guy in the 5"6 to 5'8" would be ideal for you. It is very physically romantic.

• So why are you asking this question if you already have a boyfriend who is over 6ft tall? Fishing for compliments?

• Good for both of you; or for anybody. What difference does it make!

• How do you know what is ideal for me? My boyfriend is over 6 ft tall

• i like short girls.

• I like girls your height, but I'm only 5'6 so my opinion might not count for much.

• I think they're great! Great things come in small packages (LOL) N the shorter girls are often the cutest...

• As long as they dnt have the face or body of a little girl I would prefer shorter girls

• Hell yeah, they're adorable and cute as hell.

• Short is awesome! :D. I am 6'1 and would deffinitly date someone your height

• :)

• 6'1? hot damn.

• love em and prefer them (Im 5'7)

:)

What Girls Said 8

• 13d

Guys usually like girls to be shorter than them from what I've heard. It makes them feel more dominant. But every guy is different! I'm 4'11 and guys think I'm freaking adorable (not boring!!! Lol) they love to pick me up and stuff hahaha :)

• im 5'0. and curvy. my boyfriend says its like having a mini barbie :) no lie. AND he says that he likes that I'm so short because he feels like he's protecting me. like when we cuddle and I can just curl up in his lap.

• Hey I'd rather be that height than 5 foot and 1 quarter. I'm like the shortest person to answer. So you're all good. Haha, don't worry.

• Yeah it sucks! But I kinda like it. Becuase a lot of people that are tall are scared of me when I'm mad, or just annoyed. There tall and I'm like half there height. haha.

• im same height haha

• Hey I'm 5'1 so you're good XD

oh my I read all the comments I'm the shortest one here XD

• I'm 5 foot 2 and I love it! Guys tell me all the time how they love short girls and think its so sexy and cute. Almost all guys are taller than you too which is even more awesome :) I love tall guys like 5 foot 8 and up. Guys call me little and little girl and say I'm fun sized and short girls are easy to control. Your friends don't know what their talking about! Power to the shorties!

• Short girls are better, considering boys, what boy would like a girl towering over them, it's less attractive, if you ask me.

• I am 5'2'' and I really don't have any problems of finding big guys, short guys, sexy guys, just everything. Many guys love short and petite girls. Because it makes them to want to protect them and they are very feminine. I am not saying tall girls are not feminine. There are also many guys into tall girls. What I mean is there are so many guys with different taste. Some like short girls, some like tall girls.

• short girls have all the luck

• tall doesn't equal power if the relationship is...good...the guy who said that is kind of a jerk if her just wants to hold the power in the relationship...only thing to use tall for over your girlfriend is if your planning on beating her up...witch is bad! I'm a foot taller than my girlfriend and we both make decisions in our relationship, me being taller doesn't make no difference

• Oh I didn't know that because my tall girlfriends won't date shorter guys but since I'm 5'3 no guy is shorter than me. I know a few guys who are shorter than their girlfriends though

• you get your pick. short boys and tall boys will be after you. whereas if you're a tall girl, you're often too intimidating for most. my guy friend told me he would never date a girl who is taller than him because tall = power. :-/

• Show Older