Do guys like short girls?

I'm 5'3 and althoug it's not super short compared to my friends who are 5'5 and taller it is sorta short. My friends always tell me guys like taller girls cause they are elegant and sexy where as short is boring and just cute, so do guys like shorter girls like 5'4 and under?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't find them boring, even though I like tall girls with long legs I've got a crush on a really small girl with curly hair, yes I tend to think of them as cute and not sexy but if your lookin for a relationship that shouldn't be a problem, and then you act sexy

Say you probably find guys with abs hot(if not insert your favorite characsteristic here), but that doesn't mean your only find those guys attractive and go for those guys

Guys think the same way about girls

• Why aren't short girls sexy?

• I don't know I like really long legs and tall girls, but hey as I said I really like this short girl and hope to ask her out

The fact that I don't know anything sbout you other than you being short I say tgat, you might have a really nice body, face, personality which could overcome your shortcomings(ha ha!)