Trending & News Added To GaG Topics: Let's Fill It Up!

Trending & News Added To GaG Categories: Let's Fill It Up!

Okay, so many of you have been calling for some new categories on GirlsAskGuys and yes, we've been listening.

Now, we've got some great ideas - Humor & Satire, Politics, Tech, etc. - and we'll still consider those in future but for today, I'd like to draw your attention to a new major category for your Questions and myTakes: Trending & News. You'll see it in the menu when you go to select a Topic for your contribution and it's pretty self-explanatory, right?

This is where you can rant about whatever insane thing Trump just said, explain why Hillary Clinton is getting a bum rap (or exactly what she deserved), let all your GaG friends know why the latest trending video is THE best thing you've ever seen, or roll your eyes about another Kardashian event. As you can see, it can encompass things like politics, humor, and satire, but please remember that we want to use this category for new stuff. It ain't trending or news if it happened three months ago, ya know?

And hey, if you think something new should be trending but isn't, post it here! Give it your own personal spin and when you're done, toss up the GaG link on your own social media. Hey, we do it on our end, so you may as well do the same. :P So, if you got up this morning and perused the news or your favorite YouTube channel, and you stumbled across something you just had to talk about, we're right here, waiting.

Just remember to keep it clean, eh? I suppose one could argue that porn is always trending but that's a no-no here. Of course, if another celebrity reveals her favorite list of sex toys, well, of course that's fair game. :D

Fathoms77 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 4

• Well of course this is a helpful thing, i ddont think anyone who uses this site would post their stuff to their social media because they dont want people/their friends to know they use GAG. I personally dc but still

• "because they dont want people/their friends to know they use GAG"

That right there is something we want to change.

• Also some people may be very embarrassed to have their IRL friends/family find out about their online personality. I would be.

• Wink's... I feel ya... hugz n smiles...🍀🐶🍀

• Nice I have a tech question already. :D

• I always find this topic interesting. But I never had a good question to post.
    I'm waiting for the day I will have a question...

• Awesome ! 😀

What Guys Said 4

• Some others to include could be 'Psychology' and 'Gender Discussion.'

• It's a neat addition, but I'm still waiting for the Sports category!

• Nice ^_^
    But...
    www.relatably.com/.../...8x3rppyU1uq2gafo1_400.jpg
    "Waiting for 'Sports' topic"
    Oh come on, you have it on Turkish site, but not here ;_;

• Politics as a category is a must I believe. "Society and Culture" is very generic I believe, especially for a popular topic like politics.