My 12 Biggest Pet Peeves

My Twelve Biggest Pet Peeves.

One: People with annoying voices. I know they can't help it because that's their voice, but it's extremely annoying.

Two: People who discuss being on a diet while youโ€™re in the middle of eating something unhealthy

Three: People who drink directly out of the milk/juice container.

Four: Going through the drive through, then having to go back when they screw your order up.

Five: people who can't handle a joke, and take mines too seriously

Six: People who don't know the difference between "your" and "you're" ๐Ÿ™„

Seven: people who kick the back of my seat at a movie theater (or anywhere really)

Eight: people with bad breath (like brush your teeth, or at least take a breath mint jeez ๐Ÿ˜ท)

Nine: when fat people call themselves "thick" (no offense)

Ten: Girls who don't know how to apply their makeup the right way Adjajhshjfjsi smh

Eleven: cliche movies ๐Ÿ˜ซ Make me cringe

Twelve: People Who Are Always Interrupting

99percentangel is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 11

This is racist!

Add people who use A. K. A. instead of the phrase 'in other words.'

The easy solution to number 3 is to cut tiny slits into the milk jug. After lifting the jug to one's mouth a few times, the offender will become tired of milk pouring across his or her shirt.

5, 6 and 12 I could agree with. 11, kind of, but it's more or less expected now, originality and refreshing without any thing cliche for movies are hard now, and besides reboots and remakes had become more and more common therefore it's something that just can never go away, even if it's something you've already seen, heard or is familiar with many other similar content.

Honestly, they need to stop teaching things such as you're, I've, can't, and all of the damn contractions... English speaker's have just become lazy in their speech.

And lazy in their typing too lol, they tey to make it more difficult then it needs to be

lol this would just make the problem worse!

In all seriousness, I'm not bothered by typos at all -- I don't even usually notice them -- but, the one thing I DO wonder is why NO ONE on this site seems to be able to spell "curiosity".
      It's like, huh? It's even spelled exactly the way it's pronounced!

There are even two or three users with "curiousity" [sic] in their usernames.

Weird...

@redeyemindtricks lol that's weird... People need to learn how to spell. Especially since curiosity is easy to spell.

I dont call myself thick, lol i say a person woth a protective coding for my rock hard muscles

For the most part i agree with the other stuff

Lol well actually it doesn't really annoy me but there was this fat chick who goes to my school. she's a bully. (and she's 'popular' or whatever) and she was putting me down because I was too skinny apparently... So I told her well at least I'm not fat and overweight like her, and then she got mad and she said "I'm not fat, I'm thick" *sigh* and she made a huge fuss over me calling her fat... so it's okay for her to call me anorexic but it's not okay for me to call her fat? Anyways that was why I was mad about that... It's stupid really it just annoyed me and I got detention and she didn't get at trouble at all.

Yeah, when people call me fat, i just say, yeah? Tell me something i dont lol, i could care less, i mean yeah been trying to loose the excess weight, but real hars to living in arizona, can only exercise outside in winter, cause exercising outaide in summer can kill you. Used to play soccer and lost a lot of weight and was in pretty good shape, but had to quite because neck and pain from a severe car accident when i was 12, injuries got to severe a couple years ago, now instead of playing soccer for hours on end every day, think im gonna pick up roller blading to get back into shape, itll be easier on my neck and joints, unless i bite the dust lol. Miss sports and working with my hands

#2 could also be applied to vegetarians/vegans trying to shame you for eating a hamburger.

#4 Who's business is it how I drink MY milk/juice. I'm not sharing it with anybody that's my fucking milk lol...

Lol no #4 is because like if someone drinks my milk/juice straight out of the carton I don't like it cuz I don't need them spreading germs to me tf. I don't mind if they do that with their own drinks but I don't need people doing that with mine don't need any germs spreading lol.

Have you considered that the problem may be you?

Lol these are just things that annoy me I personally will love anyone no matter what but these 12 certain things get on my nerves, and I can't help it.

And when people have bad breath and kick the back of my seat is most certainly not me that is the problem LOL

Biggest pet peeve: grammar Nazis, your (yes I used it wrong cos fuck you) not smarter than others, get off your high horse.

Damn, bringing the 2nd grade comebacks, I thought you were a wordsmith, I am disappointed.

Since when do second grader use the word idiot? Lol okay you're even dumber then I thought

And lol why'd you reply so quickly? You've got nothing better to do then stay on your phone all day and wait for replies you troll

One of my biggest pet peeves: People who think you make the plural of "peeve" (or any noun) by adding apostrophe - s ('s). I commend you for not being one of those people! lol

I don't like when girls have a lot of writing on their shirts, and then I try to read what it says, but it only looks like I am looking at their boobs. Then I stop caring and just continue to read the shirt...

Lol well you could just ask the girl what her shirt says instead of reading it cuz she'll probally think you're just trying to stare at her boobs.

If you narrow your eyes and bend in close, most girls will realize you're trying to read the shirt.

That's nice, most of those are all my pet peeves too.

What Girls Said 4

I think we wouldn't get along, then. I don't mind people talking about their diets while I overeat. I don''t care of how people choose to label themselves. I don't relate about your-you're and drive thrus because I'm not American. If a girl doesn't put on her make up correctly, I 'd give her my advice, or shrug it of as probably a new trend. Nobody ever dares kick my chair! And how do you define cliche movies? Those that become famous? Or cult classics? I find many of those awesome (although I agree that Toy Story is a bad movie). I do have the (bad I admit) habit to interrupt people, especially when they talk incessantly. And I get super bothered when people make a joke about serious stuff. The only things I agree with you are bad breath and annoying voices, when someone changes his voice on purpose.

Lol well sorry these are just stuff that gets on my nerves but I honestly will love anyone no matter what

No problem, It's still very interesting to listen to different views!

OMG yes. I agree with so many of them. The makeup and the fat thing I don't really care about Cuz it doesn't affect me.

My pet peeves are when people on the internet give a fuck about someone's grammar. When people don't know the definition of thick, it means you got a big booty and thighs doesn't include squat butts.

Omg I can totally relate to these! Love it ❤