6 Reasons Why I LOVE Horror Movies

I am going to start on the topic of my favorite genre HORROR.

Top six reasons why horror is the best:

#1 It gives you a good scare.

Being scared is fun, at least for me. I love it. It's fun to have that adrenalin rush.

#2 They are funny.

Some scary movies are super scary, and there's some that are just plain funny, and are just plain dumb, and cheesy that's what makes them funny.

#3 The suspense

I love it when a good horror movie can keep me on the edge of my seat.

#4 They're entertaining.

This is pretty obvious.

#5 The special effects.

In love with special effects. I love the creativity, artistry. And all that goes into making a great gory scene.

#6 It's also oddly comforting.

I have watched enough movies to hopefully not fall prey to stupidity and get myself killed if ever I fall into a horror movie scenario.

Ever since I can remember I've loved horror movies I love the adrenaline, the physical reaction they can adduce, the way they can bring the whole audience together, the tropes, and the sort of dark satisfaction of the gruesomeness. (Though it's hard finding a good horror movie to watch so if you have know of any please drop them in the comments.)

99percentangel is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 4

• They are funny?
    Go and watch conjuring 2 and then tell me if the movie was funny...

• Not all of them are funny... I said some are super scary, but then there's some that are either stupid or cheesy and it's funny (to me).

• Ohh yeaaa I know... Some are funny though... Lol

Did you watch conjuring 2?

• It's just dumb shit.

• fun to scream ;)

• I'd agree but whenever I watch one at the cinema it's usually nothing but jumpscares I never actually ever feel shit my pants scared and can't sleep and I haven't felt that way in a while and I want to.

What Girls Said 7

• I love horror movies but I think they've ran out of ideas sadly, they are starting to get repetitive. 😌

• Haha True... =)

• I love horror movies. I like them anytime... but my favorite time of the year is in the fall. I guess around Halloween. Halloween is my favorite holiday.

• Scary movies are fun to watch at the theater because you become like one big chicken family, haha. And there's always that one super terrified person that makes everyone in the theater laugh :)

• I don't share the same fondness for horror but... Nice memes 😁

• Horror movies rock! I've been watching them since I was 3 and I always say "it is because of horror movies I have never been abducted or killed"

• Ah I agree with you horror movies are the best!