GaG, it's REALLY high school!

During your GaG experience you have come across opinions stating, "GaG is like being back in high school!" If you haven't well here I am, "GAG IS HIGH SCHOOL!"

Dammit Toadette! You're giving me flashbacks of how I was bullied and shoved into lockers. Now, you're telling me GaG is high school!? D: "

I was having a conversation with my dear friend @mr90skid. We discussed how GaG feels like school. Stick around and read below!

GaG, it's REALLY high school!

The moderator team, here to help us fellow GaGers!

- Moderator: hall monitor!

- Super Moderator: substitute teacher!

- Uber Moderator: your teacher!

- Administration: principal!

*you better wise up or get suspended (deactivation)*

The regular GaGer!

- just another student :3 (just here to learn)

The Grades!

- MHOs: you got the highest score on the test!

- MyTakes: promoted take, you have passed the exam!

- 10 opinions+: extra credit.

-Amazon gift cards: certificate of accomplishment :D

The Freshman. The Sophomore. The Junior. The Senior.

-Freshman: 1xper-3xper level

- Sophomore: 4xper-6xper level

- Junior: 7xper- 9 xper level

-Senior: Guru-Master

The GaGers aka Students!

-Anonymous: That student who thinks he's about to ace the test but ends up getting a zero because he copied and pasted everything off Wikipedia!

- That user that comes and goes: the GaGer who get on like once a month is that kid in your class who shows up like 2-3 a week but you'll see him in the halls later that day. Don't mind him he's just here for the free lunch aka Amazon cards!

-GaG crush: same thing! You still don't have a chance :'(

- Block list: that kid you swear you're going to fight on the last day of school.

Miscellaneous.

- Your id badge: your profile. (Let me check yo details ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

- Your friends: your followers/following!

Enjoy this random video of me :3!

SPECIAL THANKS TO @MR90SKID AND @TOAD-1 ;D

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 31

• If this is a school... does that mean I'm one of the instructors? :-P

• whats supahotfire doing.

• A junior huh, well I"m pretty much the same person I was in high school all I'm missing is a cute girl and it would exactly the same lol.

Because I'm watching these at the moment and bored here is some entertainment.

http://i.imgur.com/8Gi79XP.png

Chuck Norris makes a Chuck Norris joke in a movie ( expendables 2 to be exact )
    www.youtube.com/watch

• Hmmm it's absolutely nothing like high school

• Don't forget the popularity contests which are basically the prom queen/king contests. I have no idea if it works that way in highschool, we don't have that stuff in my country, lol.

• If this was like high school and MHO was acing the test, then I would always get MHO.

• I was nowhere near this popular in high school.

• This has been reported for nonsense

• Yay!!! I have my mind gets reported too. That place is full of nonsense ;o

• I'm just kidding, I was entertained... you forgot to @mention all the cool kids

• You the coolest ;D

• I was talking to someone about this only in this past week lol

Spot on

• I thought the bathroom smelled kinda funny and when I left I was really hungry.

• This is so random!

• I know but if it makes someone laugh it's done a good Job. Gag needs a lighter atmosphere sometimes.

• Hm, can't really remember anything in my High School times, so I guess GaG will do. (^_^)

• at least there was no 60 year old creepy old farts in High School

• Ssshhh sorry! I can help I'm over 60 and a creep (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Oh really? Then I dont mind ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )

• How did the facial expressions on there?

• Lmao!

I don't know, highschool wasn't like that for me, and everyone was cooler

• Urban Dictionary definition of High School:

High school is a failed experiment in preparing young people for the adult world. All high schools in the country were built around 1960 and were designed to hold about half as many students as they currently do. Nothing seems to work quite right in a high school building. The heaters only work during the summer and the air conditioning only works in the winter. The asbestos insulation has all fagged out and the building becomes an oven or a meat locker, depending on the time of year. The plumbing is usually a disaster in high school, with drinking fountains never working but toilets that never stop running.

High schools are usually poorly run by a team of out of touch assholes, also known as Principals, counselor, teachers, and ex-Marine drill sergeants (gym teachers). These people seem hell bent on destroying all hope for students through tedious testing, poorly planned projects, educational videos made during the Truman Administration, and text books that mention the Soviet Union on every page.

High school is also the place where the stress of growing up and the stress of fitting in join forces to destroy even the strongest among us. Most of High school is not spent learning but involves trying to find friends who aren't complete douche bags, trying hook up with people of the opposite sex unsuccessfully, combing your hair, buying cloths in the effort that someone will notice you, working out so you will not get your ass kicked everyday, trying desperately to get rid of the zits that have taken over your face, driving a car that a homeless person wouldn't piss in or riding on an over crowed bus while choking on diesel fumes, while people you don't know make fun of you worse then your friends do, and on top of all of that, you must act like nothing is wrong in your life.
    High school is a place where everyone acts like their lives are great but are really dead inside.

So true...

• My public school was more like a private school. It was built in 1999, it's by the sound. Everyone get's along. It was in a high class area and had high standards.

• Wow I love this and you are correct GAG is like high school or college as it is called in my country. Well thought out take. :)

• High school? That's too generous. More like middle school.

• Your preparation is the best just like a HS student. And here most users are HS students. I feel it the same and there are the same feeling of the adolescence period.

• Nice take
    I feel good

• well no wonder why there is so much drama on here

• Teachers? Nah. We mods are sweepers who cleans the class room.

• You have to give yourself more credit! With more work you'll be promoted to teacher (/^▽^)/

• C'mon son , I'm not a "Sadist" or am I? lmao xD

• @DanteSparda - 😉 I just wanted to keep your true identity a secret.

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 38

• Nice creativity in this article.

I've always thought gag was like a highschool or a popularity contest.
    I even made a question about this a while back.

But its nice you were very creative with this article.

Though I may say,
    since I'm here every day I think I'd be a bit more than substitute teacher lol!

• I don't like to think that I'm on a website that's viewed similarly to a high school. I'm too old for this!

• Sadly most agreed it was high school. Hence, even administration admitted this was the best mytake of the week.

• If you're too old, then im a dinosaur lol

• You have enlightened me. o. o

• aww i love this!! great take! I'm a hall monitor and a sophomore student :D

• Wow. I have no idea where I would fit in to all of this (besides the obvious Xper reference), but it was very well thought-out and creative. I guess I feel I'm too old for this stuff and I'm really only here when my husband is working.

• You definitely beat my Take lol

• Lol I love this! First time I laughed today. Substitute teacher/junior student.

• Haha thanks! 😄

• This made my day! hahaha I am a 10th grader hahah!

• Such a cute take. I would hate to be a senior in highschool again !!!

<3

• How am I still a sophomore? I'm always on here. Cute Take. I really liked it.

• Wow I can't belive I'm a junior already! 😰
    Time just flys by!

• high school was never as brutal as this place hahaha people were WAAAY nicer in high school.

• Haha love it! I only have 5% MHO so my grades must have been pretty low then

• This is so cute, from your favorite power hungry hall monitor. ;)

• You'll soon be upgraded to a substitute teacher.

• Lol this is funny

• I'm still in high school but omg this was adorably true

• This was fun to read! :D

• Yay! I'm a junior! Little did I know in the beginning that I would be stuck as a senior FOREVER.

• Omg yes. But like actually.

• you're so imaginative:)

• It was a mytake done in group work :) thanks.

• More from Girls
    18