During your GaG experience you have come across opinions stating, "GaG is like being back in high school!" If you haven't well here I am, "GAG IS HIGH SCHOOL!"
Dammit Toadette! You're giving me flashbacks of how I was bullied and shoved into lockers. Now, you're telling me GaG is high school!? D: "
I was having a conversation with my dear friend @mr90skid. We discussed how GaG feels like school. Stick around and read below!
The moderator team, here to help us fellow GaGers!
- Moderator: hall monitor!
- Super Moderator: substitute teacher!
- Uber Moderator: your teacher!
- Administration: principal!
*you better wise up or get suspended (deactivation)*
The regular GaGer!
- just another student :3 (just here to learn)
- MHOs: you got the highest score on the test!
- MyTakes: promoted take, you have passed the exam!
- 10 opinions+: extra credit.
-Amazon gift cards: certificate of accomplishment :D
The Freshman. The Sophomore. The Junior. The Senior.
-Freshman: 1xper-3xper level
- Sophomore: 4xper-6xper level
- Junior: 7xper- 9 xper level
The GaGers aka Students!
-Anonymous: That student who thinks he's about to ace the test but ends up getting a zero because he copied and pasted everything off Wikipedia!
- That user that comes and goes: the GaGer who get on like once a month is that kid in your class who shows up like 2-3 a week but you'll see him in the halls later that day. Don't mind him he's just here for the free lunch aka Amazon cards!
-GaG crush: same thing! You still don't have a chance :'(
- Block list: that kid you swear you're going to fight on the last day of school.
- Your id badge: your profile. (Let me check yo details ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Your friends: your followers/following!
Enjoy this random video of me :3!
SPECIAL THANKS TO @MR90SKID AND @TOAD-1 ;D