Is he afraid to ask me out?

He is showing a lot of signs that he likes me. However, he is not a shy person at all. Is it still possible then that he is afraid to ask me out?

Most Helpful Opinion

• It's very probably. Just be friendly and receptive with him. Talk to him, say hi to him, shoot him smiles. This will give him confidence about making a move. Give the opportunity to make a move by going up and talking to him about something (small talk, about classes, what sports he's into, etc.). Also, if you think he wants to ask you out, try to give him an opportunity to come up and talk to you w/o your girlfriends around. I know that I always avoid asking a girl out if her friends are around cause it's awkward. When he talks to you, smile, laugh at his jokes, be supportive, and above all, give him your full attention. My biggest turn-off is talking to a girl who is distracted or talking with her friends or looking around. Make eye-contact and react to what he says so he knows you're listening. If he stumbles when he talks, don't make a big deal about it or get impatient, just smile at him and maybe brush your hand across his hand. The main thing here is give him the opportunity to talk to you, be friendly, and give him confidence and encouragement.