Guy wearing pantyhose?

Once in a while, I will get dressed to the nines for a formal occasions-heels, dress, pantyhose, etc. The other night, hubby and I went to a wedding reception and he kept complimenting me on how good I looked, especially my legs. When we got home after, he kept up the compliments and then told me that he was curious to try the pantyhose and silky VS panties I was wearing for some bedroom kink. I was kind of surprised and asked him why and he told me he wants to experience the feel of what its like. He told me that it wouldn't be an everyday thing and that he had no desire to wear them all the time or anything like that. I'm kind of deciding on it. Anybody out there ever encounter anything similar? What do you think I should do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Have an open mind and let him wear them,its just clothing and you may like it, it may even spice up your sex life"I wear pantyhose every day under my shorts or under pants,I even wear panties as well sometimes,I"ve dated many women who were totally ok with it,I promise I"m all you know they make pantyhose and tights for men?, many bike riders and runners wear them as well.