Girls putting makeup on guys?

girls only, please answer. I have always wanted to see how it is to wear makeup and be a girl. how do I ask a girl to put makeup on me and get her to say yes. also, what is a "girly makeover" like what colors what types of clothes and accessories etc.

also separate question.

if a guy came up to you in the mall and asked you if you would put makeup on him what would you say and do.

PS please add me if you would be OK with talking to me about this and giving more advice.

Most Helpful Girl

• hmmmm yuu can totally just got the mall to the make up people
    and ask them to do it for you
    but you don't have any girlfriends who'd be willing to do it for you
    and as far as asking just ask
    plainly say hey! I know this might be random but could you do my makeup?
    if you walked up to me and asked me
    i'd probably smile and say really? :DD
    which will be followed by OK ^-^
    but then again there will be some people who will look at you weird
    i'd try to ask younger woman to do it for me
    they'd usually be more openminded
    hope I could help :PP

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Girls Said 13

• just watch a youtube tutorial or something and buy some make up and put it on. it s like painting. I do it every morning lol.

• I'm just wondering, why are you curious? I mean, some guys may wonder what girls go through to look the way they do...but you really would have to ask a girl that you're close to. personally, I think I am kind of girly, so skirts, bright/flattering colors like torquoise or white, bling-y stuff is also a for sure. and honestly, it would depend on who the guy was. if he looked creepy then...sorry no. I know that seems judgmental but lets remember, girls have to be careful. but if he genuinely wanted me to help then sure. I love doing other people's make-up and dolling them up

• Sorry to seem judgmental but I think a man should be a man. Not sure too many women would be comfortable being asked this you would have to be very selective who you ask. Possisbly someone you know well and trust

• Lmao I wish you lived by me...i've always wanted to put make up on my brothers to see what it would look like but they never let me

• Ask one of your female friends :( guys won't let me put make up on them nail polish is fun and if you wear black you cud get away with it

More from Girls
8

What Guys Said 3

• Umm is this your coming out party lol

• Wearing makeup and being a girl are very different things, y'know. If you wanna actually know how to what its like to be a girl then you gotta devote about two or three months to it, and engage in ritual transvestism to the point of transgenderism, and if you wanna go all out, stab yourself in the balls once a month. Wearing makeup is just like, to make yourself feel sexy, really. LOL. I wear makeup, but I'm a boy, you know what I mean?

• I ain't touching this with a 50 foot pole...