Guy wants me to come to his house?

I'll try to make this short- I have hung out ONCE one-on-one with the guy I like. He said he had a really good time. I don't think it was a date but at times it felt like one, the way he was trying to get to know me asking somewhat personal questions and stuff. Anyway, I was going away for the weekend after that and he said "let me know when you get back so we can go out again". I'm hoping he wasn't just being nice and that he really did have a good time and wants to hang out again. After I got back from my trip, I texted him , hoping he would invite me to hang out soon. He had gone on a camping trip over that weekend, and I told him that I wanted to see the pics. He said "Well let me know when you wanna come over check them out". I didn't reply. He lives 40 minutes away from me and up until now, I only see him when he's in the city, which is where most of his friends are. It's not like I"m gonna go out to the 'burbs just to see some pictures! 1) I don't wanna invite myself to his... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• This is ridiculous!

"""He said "Well let me know when you wanna come over check them out"."""

Swedishchica05, HE JUST ASKED YOU TO HIS HOUSE! What are you even talking about when you say things like "I wish he would ASK ME TO HANG OUT", that's exactly what he just did!

Furthermore, it seems your problem is a low self-esteem. How could you think he'd ask you to his house but then, "he thinks I won't bother going to the burbs and he doesn't wanna see me?" You're being absolutely paranoid. You need to listen to yourself and realize you're incredibly nervous and can't believe any guy might actually like you.

Smack yourself so you wake up! This guy is most likely interested in you, and yeah, he asked you to his house, which means he's waiting. So hurry up and ask if you can come over.

• Lol, nice, THANK YOU, I needed that! Unfortunately I"ll have to wait till next week, because I'm going away for the weekend. LOL any suggestions on the text message I send him to ask when I should come over ? ;-)

• Show Older
    • OK, I just texted "Cool. I'm in Champaign right now. What about next Saturday?" and he texted back "Haa haa, that's cute. Making plans a wholesale week ahead of time. Smart girl!" do you think this is good?

• He seemed happy about it. I see nothing wrong with it. Just wait until Saturday and try to have a great time, right?