Drunk text msg: let's have sex!
this guy that I have been flirting with texted me telling me he is drunk and "lets have sex". saying that I want to have sex with him too. I was... Show More
Most Helpful Opinion
- You could always just try asking *him* these questions (while he's sober of course).
- Drunk text messages are pretty meaningless.
- He obviously "likes" you because he's asked you out several times.
- If you've already rejected his sober advances, then what does it really matter? You've already decided that you don't want to get involved.
- If you do want to get involved (you say your flirting with him), then accept his offer for a date (assuming he's single). Or do something nearly every guy would welcome and make the first move.
- He lacks chat etiquette?
- If you're tired of "mind games" then be direct: a) "I want to go out...", b) "I don't want to go out..."
What Guys Said 2
Okay, step 1, stop reading astrology. Most of your life should be better at this point. But regarding this problem.
He was drunk, people are honest when they are drunk (normally too honest). He at least wants to have sex with you, whether or not he's trying to pull at your heartstrings to get it or genuinely likes you, can't really tell, that's your job to find out.
I know I personally do things like that to chicks I'm really into only because I am restraining myself all day and then I get drunk and feel like I have to tell them how I feel (or just get horny and ask for sex)
What Girls Said 2
To me it doesn't seem like he is looking for anything serious. He probably likes you - could be just physical though - but I don't think he is planning to commit to you or wants to get involved in a (serious) relationship with you.
So if you're looking for more than a hook-up and you're not interested in the whole 'friends with benefits' thing etc., but a serious relationship, I wouldn't put much time in this.
If you want to get things straight before making a decision and you feel there have been played too many mind games, I recommend you meet up with him and get your answers. Do this face to face though.
it seems like he just wants you at his own convience..if you ever got with him do you highly believe he would be faithful to you exspecially when he's drunk?those are the type of questions you need to think about before you think to hard about being with this guy..cuz my advise is he's playing you big time.