this guy that I have been flirting with texted me telling me he is drunk and "lets have sex". saying that I want to have sex with him too. I was... Show More
Most Helpful Opinion
- You could always just try asking *him* these questions (while he's sober of course).
- Drunk text messages are pretty meaningless.
- He obviously "likes" you because he's asked you out several times.
- If you've already rejected his sober advances, then what does it really matter? You've already decided that you don't want to get involved.
- If you do want to get involved (you say your flirting with him), then accept his offer for a date (assuming he's single). Or do something nearly every guy would welcome and make the first move.
- He lacks chat etiquette?
- If you're tired of "mind games" then be direct: a) "I want to go out...", b) "I don't want to go out..."