Why does she treat me differently than her other guy friends?

She seemed quite interested in me, she even approached me eventually I asked her out. She told me she wanted to stay friends for now, but we could... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• if she's acting different she may be a little, I don't know the word, not freaked out but maybe a little uncomfortable knowing that she's been asked out by you. and some women assume if you asked her out, you'll always like her, so she's gonna act different.

• but like I said she acted kind of weired with me before I asked her out. her best guy friend (he has a girlefriend) is quite obvious that he likes her but she is not "freaked" out by him at all

• Show Older
    • she made me nervous that showed through, I would tease her touch her when I could, eye contact, if I seen her used to have a HUGE smile on my face, yeah I was not obvious about it but some of her friends & my own made comments that made it sound like they knew I liked her. I am sure she was flirting too

• I think what I did wrong was wait too long because when I asked her I noticed her flirting less than she had before that point.