• Ask
  • myTake

Are Eastern European girls really that beautiful and why?

Today my guy friends were talking about girls from Eastern and South Europe and how almost all girls there are attractive and beautiful. So guys what do you think?Myself ... I find Latin girls really beautiful.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 9

• Eastern Europe women are very beautiful.., I would of planned my trip to Russia in 2 years but needed a visa to get in is just too much of a hassle so I ended up just using Germany and then going to the Czech Republic.It's hot to hear a women speak Russian :P

• Latin girls are more interesting

• I have travelled extensively and in all countries you have beautiful girls and not so beautiful girls. Personally I find northern and eastern European girls to be very attractive, but that is just my personal preference.

• Swedish and Russian chicks are incredible.

• latin girls are beautiful, as are most european girls, but I prefer American ones lol, more variety, as they come from all different regions

• I have yet to meet one face to face, but I've seen a girl that is no doubt Czech or Russian given her name and accent. And like you, Latin girls are beautiful. Egyptians. Asians. Native Americans! I could go on-

• Latin ladies have the awesome butts. But the Eastern European women have incredible boobs. SO many great busty east european models out there!

• I think all girls are amazing.I've only met a handful of Eastern European girls, but they've been about 50/50. the ones I liked were somewhat slender and thick accents. So it was just out of the norm for me. It seemed a little more exotic to me than latin American girls, because I am latin American.

• same here. I'm not white so of course they sound exotic to me also

What Girls Said 7

• We are so hot. :DDD

• lol and humble too.

• lol

• Hey! I'm from Hungary, and I think the girls in east Europe are pretty :) We, hungarian girls are very different, because here were a lot of nation. And their blood mixed with ours. So here are latin girls, short girls, tall girls, red hair girls with freckles, think blondies :D And the average breast size is C :) But here are different sizes :D Here are a lot of beautiful girls with small breasts :)

• * thin :) sorry, my English isn't perfect :(

• All girls are beautiful.

• Some are, some aren't.Ukrainian, Russian, Polish and Romanian are the most attractive Eastern Europe wise, but speaking of Europe, I prefer Swedish & Danish.But yes.

• To answer your "why," they're generally more exotic. The average white American woman(of anglo saxon origin) isn't that gorgeous. Whenever people talk of beautiful white women, it's always by some European standard, cause Europeans tend to have really odd combinations (hair color/eye color/skin color), so it's more exotic.

• they aren't odd combinations..

• odd isn't a bad thing. it's just different, not all the same. They don't all look alike. Asian women from Asia tend to look better also, so do blacks from Africa and latinos from Latin America.

• I tend to like Eastern European guys. :)

• i think unless they met every single girl in those countries,they can't say that. we all know what assuming does...

• Haha i am a half slavic girl and i think latin girls are much more beautiful and hotter than slavic girls. Thats the truth.