Honestly why can't a guy just be satisfied with one girl

i mean you make up excuses for yourselves saying...well its just my nature. I am sorry I don't believe it, I just think most men are greedy and have come accustomed to getting away with sleeping with numerous women...so then they come to the conclusion that's their genetic make up to do so...BS I say...if a woman is treating you right, she is putting the goodies on you when you need it, and keeps herself looking sex, if their is chemistry...why can't you guys just keep your manly in your pants and stick with one woman?

Why do men risk getting caught to sleep with a whore?

Then they beg for forgiveness like puppy dogs...WHY? What is the point?

ladies, I know you have been in a situation where a guy cheats and all of sudden he's crying and whaling about how " he loves you" and wants to stay together...i could see if you weren't getting anything at home...but when your women is a "goo
"good woman" its just ridiculous and I honestly have no sympathy for you at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it's a fact, some guys cheat. Here's another fact, some women do it too. So the question should be, why can't some "people" be faithful ? That's anybodys guess, and I suppose you'd get a multitude of different answers if you could ask all the people that "do" cheat. Most of them would probably come up with all kinds of excuses, to try to justify their immature behavior. One would probably be, I don't "get enough" at home. And who knows, maybe they don't. But that's where communication comes in. If people would just sit down together and talk about their perceived problems, and try to work them out together, the divorce courts would have a lot less business. I know I would (and did) ask myself, if someone that is supposed to love me cheated on me, how much does that person really love me, if they even really love me at all ? It is my opinion that if you really love someone, you wouldn't want to do anything to hurt them, right ? I think "maturity" or the lack of it is a key factor here. As we mature we are expected to make mature decisions, and accept responsibility for our actions.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 10

• Why are you saying "men" when you're obviously talking about playas?

You do realize most men can barely get one woman, and you're asking why do men have to have multiple women all the time. You do realize that doesn't add up, lol?

If all men dated 5 women at a time, and all women dated just 1 man at a time... We would need to have 5 times more women on this planet, and we don't.

So BE HONEST with yourself, and ask the *right question* The question you should be asking is "Why do I, anonymous girl, keep attracting womanizers into my life?"

• Some guys are quite faithful, and the ones that aren't tend to do their thinking with their other head, if you'll pardon the reference. And many times, the guys that are cheating don't know how fortunate they are to be with the woman they're with in the first place. That being said, there are still good ones like us there.

• I have to say the myself I'm a faithful guy, I agree a guy going after another woman when he has a perfectly good one at home is an idiot and should be put to sleep for giving the male sex a bad image. However my answer is probably the same you'll always read on here because no man will man up to his childish actions. And as for the cheating...once you cheat, you'll always cheat.

• Well as crazy as this may sound to you, I think the girl/guy cheating ratio is literally equal, but I'm just basing this off of what I've personally seen and been through. If your man is cheating on you, tell him to get lost, plain and simple. But I assure you, every man is not like that.

• It is a guy's nature, literally NATURE to sleep around, and whether you believe this fact or don't has zero impact on its truth value. He wants to go get and you want to tie down, so essentially the same argument about 'greedy behavior' could be made of either of you.

Just think about the evolutionary reason why you want to keep your guy at your side and realize that you're no saint either.

More from Guys
5

What Girls Said 2

• There are plenty of guys who are "one-woman-men" but I believe that the "lure" of the chase leads many to do things that they regret later.

Don't give up hope though--the world of men isn't entirely infected with the "multiple girl disease" yet! :D lol

• I've been in a relationship for 5 or 6 months now and i d9nt feel loved... Not in the beautiful way... there's cuddling and going to the store when ever i want and etc. he's amazing but there are levels to love. Some situations are worth getting upset about but he doesn't.. I caught him about to cheat on me and he thinks its ok as long as it didn5 happen. I have seen the messages he sent out and everything he thinks its ok... He doesn't make me feel preety in public i feel below basic bc he is constantly looking at another girl... " someone better than me " or thats what it feels like when he does it. He doesn't