Why do guys freak out and then stop being interested in you?

I have had two friends who were recently being pursued by a guy. The guy would tell them they have been interested in them for a while and wanted to go out with them. Then after a couple weeks of getting to know each other (things going great) all of a sudden "cold feet" starts to kick in. They ignored them and eventually changed their tune to "I'm not ready for a relationship".

We decided it's like they just freak out all of sudden.

Btw: One of my friends is ridiculously hot and super sweet/down to earth. The guy is crazy for not snatching her up!

1) Have you done this or seen this?

2)Why do guys do this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Something that hasn't been said yet.

It could be that these guys simply fell for these girls looks and then later got scared at the thought of committing or something they found out about the girls just didn't click well with them.

Or it could also be that they didn't give them sex which sadly some guys only date a girl for sometimes. So they get impatient and just go on to the next girl hoping he will get laid.

Just more things to think about