• Ask
  • myTake

Do guys ever realize they made a mistake?

Do guys ever realize that they made a mistake after they broke up with you? And how long does it take for them to realize it? I had my boyfriend tell... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• In my experience, no. Guys think they're always right and it's like even if they do realize they made a mistake, they'll never admit it!

What Guys Said 5

• Some guys are full of pride and can't admit mistakes, if he meant what he said about you, he will come back eventually.

• Of course we do. I have have regretted a couple break ups. Sometimes you feel smothered. Other times you feel lost. But when you look back you realize it was in your head and you made it worse. You realize you made a mistake. However we most likely won't admit it to the girl or anyone associated with them till years later.

• Yes sure. It doesn't take long time. But the problem is that you need some rest sometimes.

• of course we do. we're only human

• When do you tell them and how long..

• Yeah, we do. A few weeks later, after we get fresh air and then the laundry piles up. We start missing the little things and wonder if we made a mistake.

What Girls Said 3