Nice things girls want to hear?

Couple of exes, and my current ex, one way or the other, always tell me something to the extend of "tell me something nice"; normally I come up with something they did, or mention something I like about them, or give a compliment about their clothes, etc.

However, lately I'm just running out of ideas, so I wondered what are some nice things that girls always love to hear, no matter how old they get. Or what are some nice things guys have said to you that really had an impact.

For the guys---what are the nice things you tell your girlfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• * don't ever change.. you are perfect the way you are.

* being here with you is the only place I ever want to be

* you are gorgeous

* you have the most beautiful eyes they look like ( blue = the ocean; brown = chocolate )

* you're the most beautiful thing I've ever laid eyes on

* I love your smile

* I love it when you laugh

anything that you think. don't lie about anything.. if you think she has eyes that look like the sun to you, then tell her that. and then tell her how much you LOVE the color or the sun. or if you love how something makes her look, like you think the shirt she is wearing is gorgeous on her.. then tell her that.

• Thanks...these are the type of things I was looking for!

What Experts Said