10 Motivation Tips For Fitness

Tips to Consider:

Face it, which one of you lovely ladies or gents DON'T want to look top notch. We imagine ourselves with a spectacular eye candy figure - IF ONLY. You all can dream all you want but when it comes down to actually putting the EFFORT, its laid off 'for now only.' I completely get it, its hard. The thing that saves us from an insecure self image is the level of dedication. Its up to several factors for a redeeming appearance: DEDICATION, DISCIPLINE, OPTIMISM, and MOTIVATION. You're the only one who can change themselves for the better in the end with the right mindset.

1. Feeling and looking fantastic FAR outweighs the work put in.

2. Working out can be FUN!

That's right I said FUN. Blast out your favorite bop songs and dance, do salsa, or even twerk! Whatever floats your boat will do.

3.Too little time to workout? BULLSHIP.

There is always that time of day where you at least have half an hour or even an hour to yourself. USE IT instead of putting it to waste by doing other activities that have zero benefits.

4. Incorporate random workouts throughout the day.

During breaks, before meals, and throughout daily tasks.

5. Finishing your workout and feeling those endorphins kick in is literally one of the best feelings in the world.

The "I feel sexy!" aftereffect will encourage a positive body image and increase further motivation.

6. Now to dieting. 80% consumption, 20% exercise rule.

For most that's the hardest part. Healthy food doesn't have to taste like coal. You can still enjoy comfort food but lightened up with slight to no difference in taste.

7. YES YOU CAN EAT THE FOODS YOU LIKE.

You love cookies? Include a small cookie at the end of a meal. You like chocolate? Option for a few squares of dark chocolate. You don't have to give up enjoyment when moderation is displayed.

8. Don't mainly focus on calories.

A protein bar has only 150 calories and zero fat, but WOW 25 grams of sugar! That ends up throwing off your daily added sugar allowance. Its not all about the calories people! Carbs, fat, and sugar contribute heavily to weight loss/gain. As long as the carb intake is from healthy sources such as whole grains and fruits, your figure is safe but don't overdo it either. Fat from olive oil, nut butters, avocados, and coconut oil is great when consumed at the portion recommended for ex: 1 tbs of olive oil or half an avocado for the day. Feel free to NOT COUNT your natural sugars but DO COUNT your added sugars. Less than 25 grams of added sugar is perfect for a lean or slim body.

9. Those cravings though, I admit they're the worst.

Now its up to discipline to be able to resist. By refusing to cave into your cravings, discipline gradually builds up, resulting in improvement in your lifestyle. Overtime your ability to resist those pesky cravings will reduce significantly.

10. Think about the end game.

That gorgeous envy inducing body and feeling on top of the world. Trust me when I say this, its all worth it.

Most Helpful Guy

• No. 4 is a great tip. If I'm watching tv I''ll do pushups or planks or anything really during ad breaks. I need all the extra help I can get with motivation.

Most Helpful Girl

• The tips you mentioned seem really helpful and makes a lot of sense, especially the ones about diet. I think that's the hardest part for a lot of people when it comes to working out and getting healthier. These tips are great. :)

• Yea dieting is hard because I love food haha but i'm glad I don't have to starve myself of good food to be fit.

Sponsored

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 10

• i approve

• Good post :) your username is ironic :D

• Id like to add to that some things i think help.

11 Dragon ball z (be convinced you are Goku training)

12 listen to lots of epic music

13 Be someone that finds it hard to sit still and embrace that by fitting in radom stretches and workouts while waiting for your food to be cooked or standing in line for something.

14 Eat lots of protein peanut butter sandwiches stake cheese and beans eat lettuces don't have to be in a salad turkey sandwiches are also good.

• Peanut butter is a good source of protein but its good to stick to no more than the serving size, same goes for cheese. I agree that music helps A LOT lol. Whole wheat turkey sandwiches are fire!

• I use the serving size but adjusted for my body ie for peanut butter its 30g about 200 kcl
      but RDA is 2000-2500 kcl and I think I still burn around 3000-3500 so i feel i can adjust it up to around 50g

• "Feel free to NOT COUNT your natural sugars"

Bad advice, fruits contain the worst possible form of sugar imaginable so you SHOULD definitely keep an eye on what kind of fruits you eat and preferably only stick with the low GI fruits such as grapefruits and berries IF you really want to have fruits.
    Same goes for grains such as wheat and rice and shit like cereals and oatmeal - bowls of which are actually far worse for you than a can of cola.
    Just because it is "natural" it doesn't mean it is healthy.

• Grapefruits lower blood pressure, some need to be cautious. Most fruits are easily digestible but also in moderation because of sugars and low calories. I doubt it's worse than cane sugar or corn syrup which are highly addictive. Rice is one of the most hypoallergenic foods a human can eat. I'm guessing you're paleo?

• Nice take , my biggest problem is that im a food addicted , do you know about any medical pills that can control or destroy food addiction?

• Great mytake!

• Great tips for fitness.

• awesome my take.

• Good advice, for a beginner young girl that just wants to maybe tone up a bit.

• #`0,8,6,4,2,1- Getting way more pussy, having more endorphins, seeing an alpha male physique on yourself, respect

What Girls Said 3

• Nice take.

• thank you for your tips

• This is a great myTake. Well done!