• Ask
  • myTake

Why do girls like abs?

I have 6 pack abs , and my x-gf liked it so much , so I just wanna know why do you like abs ?

Most Helpful Opinion

• We like them because they show masculinity and a fit physique(strength, healthy). Men are usually regarded as being hard-bodied, while women assume the more soft-bodied figure. I personally think abs are very hot!

• How do they show masculinity?Some of the most masculine guys I know Powerlift. They have to have amazing abs, but they don't necessarily show through. Abs is more about bodyfat than the actual muscle itself.

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Girls Said 9

• I LOVE ABBSS! I have a boyfriend with a 6 pack and I could have my hand on it all day, it looks so sexyyyyyy! and it is such a turn onn :) to have a guy with a good looking body. its lushh ;)

• Becuz it's relli hawtt! (: It's a hugggee turn on for girls (:

• It shows you care about yourself.

• I don't.

• a body that's in shape is a turn on

• bcuz if a guy has abs it means he's strong and fit and girls like guys who are strong who can protect them, make them feel safe. abs mean a guy works out and he's healthy, besides lol abs really hott(:

• Pretty much sums it up.. ;) lol

• Why do guys like boobs? Yeah I know girls don't really have to maintain their boobs while guys have to maintain their abs, but still it's sex appeal. I don't understand the appeal of boobs as you don't understand the appeal of abs. Abs are amazing to me. I love how firm, hard and tight they are. I could be in heaven just feeling and kissing on a guy's abs. Mmm.

• lol I wish I had a girl to kiss and touch my abbs : /

• b/c its hot and in shape

What Guys Said 2

• Why do guys like boobs. Same answer.

• I was literally about to say the exact same thing hahaha

• Show Older
    • AWESOME answer lol.

• Actually, I think a nice butt is the equivalent of boobs with men. When I see a man, I am looking at his face, especially eyes, lips and nose (I like a pronounced/Roman nose on a man) but it always comes back to the derri?re, the ass. Round and full and athletic. A soccer ass. A bigger ass. Either is beautiful. This is starting to turn into a poem.

• because its healthy

What They Said On Facebook