Whats the best drink for a lightweight?

Ok, I'm a lightweight drinker, and allergic, but I like to drink. A Mikes Hard Lemonade is good enough for me, but if there is a better drink that doesn't have too much alcohol, just let me know.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm a lightweight too or at least I was when I first start drinking, but lately I've come to find out I actually built up a bit of a tolerance. Anyways I would suggest if you want to mix a drink that cherry mcguilicuties (spelling?) and 7 up is pretty good or vanilla mcguilcuties and coke is good too and tastes just like vanilla coke. Those are too of my favs and they don't get you too drunk right away if you drink in moderation. Otherwise pineapple and malibu is pretty good too but the alcohol is a little bit more in the malibu than in the cherry and vanilla stuff. Anyways hope this helps! :)

• Thanks I'll try all those! lol!!

What Guys Said 2

• Apple Juice, Snappels, Sobes, are all good drinks for lightweights : )But seriously, won't most beers do fine because they have low alcohol content? (Less than 10%)

• Hmm, yeah, but I hate beer and I loath wine. Apple juice?? lol!

• Show Older
    • A & W hs a new root beer float drink that's really good. I usually drink alcohol when I'm not having a good day at work. (which is usual)

• Haah cream soda is the best

• I think the best drink for you is anything without alcohol. If your allergic, then don't do it. Your health is worth more than that. Drinking is over rated anyways. You can have fun without it, I always get a laugh out of watching my friends act like idiots when they drink. It makes me thankful that I'm straight edge.

• Ok, yeah, I shouldn't .

What Girls Said 4

• Jagerbombs don't have too much alcohol, but they can be pricey sometimes. Sex on the beach is one of the first drinks most girls have. And you mentioned not liking beer, but there's this Irish beer that doesn't even taste like beer. I forget the name, I'll try to let you know. but I know it wasn't Caffrey's or Guinness.

• I've had Jagerbombs. That's actually too strong for me. Sex on the beach is a good drink, and I like Buttery Nipples. Those are good too.

• IF you like mikes hard lemonade, than I assume that you like vodka. SO what you could do is have a drink like a vodka and cran, but instead of having it in a small glass, have it in a large glass, still only use one shot, but add more juice.

• Ok, I'll try that.

• Try a grape crush . . Its vodka mixed with grape juice . . Very girlie , but tastes great. And trust me it doesn't get you tipsy or anything.

• Lol! ok, I'll try this too! I'm gettin slammed tonight!

• flavored Smirnoff Ice