Guys: How To Look More Attractive!

Guys: How to look more attractive!

You can't change how ugly you naturally are but you can definitely improve your looks. And possibly even look like the guy above! 👆👆👆👆

Here are some easy ways to be look less ugly!

1. Shower

This one is one of the most important part of looking attractive. You don't want to smell like jizz from when you jerked off last night do you? I don't think so!

2. Wear Cologne (optional)

This is optional but recommended to give off that clean smell. Just don't put too much or else you will smell like you did back in middle school.

3. Wear nice clothes

You don't have to look rich just dress your best at all times cuz you never know! You need clothes that fit you, not too big or too small! Even if you're going out to the gas station, don't go in your PJ's, go in a full tuxedo! (But seriously just don't ever dress lazy in public)

4. Underwear

Change your underwear EVERY.SINGLE.DAY! even if you're not taking a shower, that is a must! How do you think the guy above looks so clean?

5. Smile, but not too much

Yeah you heard me! Everytime you're in a conversation, smile! When you're alone, only smile when you make eye contact with people. Smiles automatically make you look attractive and give off that positive vibe!

6. Do something with your hair

Thw only exception is if you look good with that lazy hair style (even then you have to touch it up a little bit). Try out new haircuts if you can't decide!

7. Don't give a duck of what others think

Like me! I dress however I want (but follow the rules above) and I don't give a duck if I'm ugly! If people judge you for your physical appearance why hang out with them?

These are all simple thing to look more attractive! Shame on you if you didn't already know these lol

TO ALL YOU SHALLOW PEOPLE, DUCK YOU! 🐓💨

This was another take with little to no effort put into it. but I hope u at least got entertained by it lol

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 16

• Good take man

What happened to my boi Wahlberg? The only thing thats aged in the past 30 years is his face yo! Goals

Mario you're a faggot!

Because you want guys to be more attractive?

... chill bro it's just a fun take lmao

Nothing you just need to accept the fact; that you're a faggot or a mangina cuck!

Lmao dude chill. Don't u have anything better to do than to talk shit to some random person online? 😂 get a life fggt

its pretty easy for guys to look good, the same cannot be said for chicks

I definitely agree with you because women have to put a lot more effort on their appearance. A man could be unattractive but still have ladies going after him. If a woman is unattractive then she would have to be very lucky to get a date.

@Princesslee16 I like how guy's can dress well and be comfortable at the same time like open neck shirts, boots etc but girls need to wear high heels, chokers, corsets etc. It looks hot when girls dress that way. I'd glad I'm a guy cos I prefer to feel relaxed!

LMAO I cried at 'You don't want to smell like jizz from when you jerked off last night do you? ' but yes it is true.

• Confused, why would I want to look like an ugly douche?

• Its 1 way and 1 way only. Be rich. ALL bitches are gold diggers. No matter what they say

• are you kidding me right now. And just when I thought people couldn't get any more delusional.

Shower. This post is telling you to SHOWER as if it's some groundbreaking advice to become a hunk. Right. "For 25 years I was striking out with the ladies, but one day I decided to take a shower and wear nice clothes and I just couldn't keep them away from me!"

• Simple tricks but affective, thanks man

• This was a great MyTake, clear, concise and no nonsense or extra fluff. Really positive too.

• Nice take bud.

• Look like a douche bag like marky mark?

• Don't forget a cucumber in the pocket.

• number 7 is what matters the most either give up part of yourself too have women like you,
    or be yourself and not be liked

• Makes a lot of sense - I think most guys try and do this as much as possible anyway but no harm on stating it again.

• I already do that everyday so meh it's entertaining