If you're considered "Marriage material" by women then that's actually a bad thing for a guy

Most men knows that the journey to enlightenment and truth usually passes through male heartbreak.

If your considered

Many markers and red flags come along to signal that something in your life is amiss. Some flags are subtle, like an innocent goodnight kiss after gorging an absurd amount of cash on a female crush. Other times the flags are left hooks straight to the jaw, like watching that very same female crush make out with the neck tattooed, barman, she just meet two minutes ago.

Usually the subtle flags are a prelude to the left hooks. One flag that all males should recognise as a massive clue to reverse course, when women call you ‘marriage material.’What most men need to realise is that women essentially label men into one of two buckets…resource provider or tingle giver.

Resource providers are the guys that hear the “marriage material” line form women ad nauseum. They are the men who are lucky enough to finally get the girl after waiting years (sometimes decades) for her to come around and realize what a great catch he is.

Hearing those sweat words from girl friends (yes, friends that are girls, not the other way around) lips, ‘you’re so nice, I’m sure you’ll end up with a great girl in the end.’ is the ‘marriage material’ kiss of death.

When a women, any women (sister, mother, cousin, crush, neighbour, you name it) says some ‘marriage material’ crap like the above, that means you are beta male material, not worth the lay, but totally worth the resources and security you can provide at a later date decided at her discretion.

You’re ‘marriage material’ is the ultimate, subtle, red flag insult any women can give you. Take pride and be happy when you hear these words spoken to you, you now know that it is time to change.

Only then will you fall into the tingle giver bucket. This is where you want to be. When women call you an asshole, label you as cocky, or chide you on your over-the-top confidence, you know you are on the right path.

In a different time and past era, being ‘marriage material’ was a seen as a good thing, before the third phase of feminism kicked in and decided that blue pill men were better utilised as worker mules, rather than seen as providers of security and stability for the family unit.

This is no more the case. Regretfully being reliable, ‘marriage material’ in a women’s eyes means that you are a good provider, who will one day give her the resources she will need as she gets older…but for now the excitement of the bad boy alpha tingles are just to overwhelming to resist.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 4

• Hahahaha

media.giphy.com/media/POql6zsXZbmcE/giphy.gif

http://i.imgur.com/zOk7nol.gif

Not true at all - that is the biggest compliment someone can get...

• when guys say woman is marriage material they mean someone they think will make a willing breeder and indentured servant doesn't get more insulting than that.

• That's a load if crap. I have never gone after and never will a 'tinger giver'. I want marriage material or I'm not wasting my time. Not sure what girls you have experience with. Most not be mature women.

• Just worked out with a guy at my gym. Said when he was 23 he took this girl from her man and was fucking the shit out of her. He then gave her back to her boyfriend, and while she was pregnant with their first child, he was still cream pieing inside of her. She is now still married to the guy and has 3 kids with him. The whole reason he told us any of this shit is because she just messaged him out of the blue 10 years later out of the blue asking to hang out. The guy (who was fucking her) is now 35 years old living a bachelor lifestyle, and banging 21 yr old.

Take that what you will, but reality speaks the truth. Most women don't truly love their husband and settled for them.

• I'm not gonna argue with you. I have morals and won't settle. Pick better women.

• Easier said than done when majority of women today aren't worth more than a pump and dump. Most men actually agree with this.

• this is ridicuolous

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah girls have sex right away with guys they meet at parties and clubs or on tinder then when they want someone to buy them a ring they will play hard to get and make him wait 1-3 months for sex even tho she was easy to get for the "fling guys". Being husband material definitely isn't a complement for a guy nowadays.

• Umm, how about no...

• This take is like my morning medication; irritating to swallow but it's what I (and many other males) need. No sarcasm this time, good job.

• I really hate this article, but it explains my situation. Girls just want to marry me for some reason, but they want to have sex with other men instead of me. Girls aren't sexually interested in me. They just view me as an obedient slave that will listen to their every command. It kills me inside everyday that I can't have fun with girls. My burning desire to have sex with girls has increased everyday for the past 26 years of existence in this planet. Thanks a lot, planet Earth. Thanks for nothing. I don't know why girls see me as marriage material, though. I don't even got a job.

• Maybe it's your personality and the way you treat them they like.